MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Wireless communication and satellite engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- D. Sarkar, K. V. Srivastava, and K. Saurav, “A Compact Micro strip-Fed Triple Band-Notched UWB Monopole Antenna,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., vol. 13, pp. 396-399, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Z. H. Tu, W. A. Li, and Q. X. Chu, “Single-Layer Differential CPW-Fed Notch-Band Tapered-Slot UWB Antenna,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., vol. 13, pp. 1296-1299, 2014. [CrossRef]
- R. Azim, M. T. Islam, and A. T. Mobashsher, “Dual Band-Notch UWB Antenna With Single Tri-Arm Resonator,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., vol. 13, pp. 670-673, 2014. [CrossRef]
- C. T. Chuang, T. J. Lin, and S. J. Chung, “A Band-Notched UWB Monopole Antenna With High Notch-Band-Edge Selectivity,” IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propag., vol. 60, No. 10, pp. 4492-4499, Oct. 2012. [CrossRef]
- B. Mohammadi, A. Valizade, P. Rezaei, and J. Nourinia, “New design of compact dual band-notch ultra-wideband bandpass filter based on coupled wave canceller inverted T-shaped stubs,” IET Microw. Antennas Propag., vol. 9, lss. 1, pp. 64-72, Aug. 2014. [CrossRef]
- H. A. Majid, M. K. A. Rahim, M. R. Hamid, N. A. Murad, and A. Samsuri, “Reconfigurable Band Notch UWB Antenna using EBG Structure,” presented at the IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Applied Electromagnetics, Johor, Malaysia, December 8-10, 2014.
- M. Naser-Moghadasi, R. A. Sadeghzadeh, T. Sedghi, T. Aribi, and B. S. Virdee, “UWB CPW-Fed Fractal Patch Antenna With Band-Notched Function Employing Folded T-shaped Element,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., vol. 12, pp. 504-507, 2013. [CrossRef]
- F. Zhu, S. Gao, A. TS Ho, R. A. Abd-Alhameed, C. H. See, T. W C Brown, J. Li, G. Wer, and J. Xu, “Multiple Band-Notched UWB Antenna With Band-Rejected Elements Integrated in the Feed Line,” IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propag., vol. 61, No. 8, pp. 3952-3960, Aug. 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. Ojaroudi, and N. Ojaroudi, “Ultra-wideband Small Rectangular Slot Antenna With Variable Band-Stop Function,” IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propag., vol. 62, No. 1, pp. 490-494, Jan. 2014. [CrossRef]
- R. Azim, M. T. Islam, A. T. Mobashsher, “Design of a Dual Band-Notch UWB Slot Antenna by Means of Simple Parasitic Slits,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., vol. 12, pp. 1412-1415, 2013. [CrossRef]
- J. W. Wang, J. Y. Pan, X. N. Ma, and Y. Q. Sun, “A Band-Notched UWB Antenna With L-Shaped Slots and Open-Loop Resonator,” in Proc. of 2013 IEEE International Conf. on Applied Superconduc-tivity and Electromagnetic Devices, Beijing, 2013, pp. 312-315.
- K. D. Xu, Y. H. Zhang, R. J. Spiegel, Y. Fan, W. T. Joines, and Q. H. Liu, “Design of a Stub-Loaded Ring-Resonator Slot for Antenna Application,” IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propag., vol. 63, No. 2, pp. 517-524, Feb. 2015. [CrossRef]
- Y. S. Li, W. X. Li, and Q. B. Ye (October 2013). A CPW-Fed Circular Wide-Slot UWB Antenna with Wide tunable and Flexible Reconfigurable Dual Notch Bands. The Scientific Word Journal [Online]. Volume 2013, Article ID: 402914, 10 pages. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/402914
- Y. S. Li, W. X. Li, “A Circular Slot Antenna with Wide Tunable and Reconfigurable Frequency Rejection Characteristic Using Capacitance Loaded Split-Ring Resonator for UWB Applications,” Wireless Personal Commu., vol. 78(1), pp. 137-149, Mar. 2014. [CrossRef]
- D. Zhao, L. Lan, Y. Han, F. Liang, Q. Zhang, and B. Z. Wang, “Optically Controlled Reconfigurable Band-Notched UWB Antenna for Cognitive Radio Applications,” IEEE Photonics Tech. Letters, vol. 26, No. 21, pp. 2173-2176, Nov 2014. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.