MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Wireless communication and satellite engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- Michael Zatman. “Radar Resource Management for UESA,”. IEEE International Conf, 2002, 73-76 [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Billam, “Parameter optimisation in phased array radar,” in Real-Time Management of Adaptive Radar Systems, IEE Colloquium on, London, 1992, pp. 34-37. [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Billam, “Design and performance considerations in modern phased array radar,” IEE Colloquium on, London, 1982, pp. 15-19. [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Lu, W. D. Hu, and W. X. Yu, “Research on optimal search performance of phased array radars with limited resources,” Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol.26, No.10, pp. 1388-1390, May 2004. [Google Scholar]
- L. T. Zhang, D. Li, and G. Y. Wang, “A study on search parameters in phased radar,” Modern Radar, Vol.30, No.10, pp. 20-25, October 2008. [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Zhang, H. W. Yang, and W. X. Yu, “Design of optimal search operation parameters for phased array radar,” Acta Armamentarii, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 1062-1065, Sep.2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Zhang, X. G. Wang, Radar Systems, Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 4nd, 2013, ch6. [Google Scholar]
- Holland J H. Adaption in Natural and Artificial Systems. Ann Arbor, USA: University of Michigan Press, 1975. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.