- R. G. Budynas and J. K. Niskett, Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design, 8th ed. (McGraw Hill companies, (2008).
- Q. Bakhsh, K. Hasnan and A. Ahmed, Comparative study between wheeled and tracked mobility system for Mobile robot, J. Applied Mechanics and Materials 393, 538-543 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J. Defever, B. Francis and T. Geerinck. Mobile Robot with shared Antonomy. Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belguim, MSc Thesis (2004).
- K. Goris, Autonomous Mobile Robot Mechanical Design. Vrije Universitiet Brussel, Belgium, PhD thesis (2005).
- K. Hasnan, Q. Bakhsh and A. Ahmed, New Hybrid Locomotion System Design. Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences, 8(4): 247-252, (2014).
- K. Hasnan, Q. Bakhsh, B. Das, A. Ahmed and S. Ayub, A Novel Hybrid Locomotion Mechanism for Small Mobile Robot, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol, 8(17) 1- 5, (2015).
- B. Aisham, Q. Bakhsh, K. Hasnan and A. Ahmed, Design and Control Architecture of a Small Mobile Robot with Hybrid Locomotion System Applied Mechanics and Materials, 598, 619-622, (2014). [CrossRef]
- N. Enayati and F. Najafi, Design and manufacturing of a tele-operative rescue robot with a novel track arrangement, Industrial Robot: An International Journal, 38(5), 476–485, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R. Vignjevic, N. Djordjevic, J. Campbell, and V. Panov, Modelling of dynamic damage and failure in aluminium alloys, Int. J. Impact Eng., 49, 61–76 (2012). [CrossRef]
- B. Mustapha, H. Abdelhamid, and B. Mohamed, Heat treatment effect on fatigue crack growth,” International Conference on Integrity, Reliability and Failure, Porto/Portugal, 20-24 July (2009).
- A. N. Abood, A. H. Saleh and Z. W. Abdullah, Effect of Heat Treatment on Strain life of Aluminum Alloy AA 6061,” J. of Materials Science Research, 2(2), 51-59 (2013). [CrossRef]
- ASM International. Metals Handbook, Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and Special-Purpose Materials, Tenth edition, ASM International, (1990).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Implementation of Robot|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.