MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Implementation of Robot|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- B. Barshan, H. F. Durrant-Whyte, Durrant-Whyte, “Inertial navigation systems for mobile robots,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation,pp. 328-342, vol.11, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aggarwal P, Syed Z, Niu X, et al. “A standard testing and calibration procedure for low cost MEMS inertial sensors and units,” Journal of navigation, 61(02): 323-336. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borenstein, Johann, et al. “Mobile robot positioning-sensors and techniques,”naval command control and ocean surveillance center rdt and e div san diego ca, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- L. Romero, E. Morales, E. Sucar, “An exploration and navigation approach for indoor mobile robots considering sensor’s perceptual limitations,” Proceedings of International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3092-3097, vol. 3, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Yi, S. Y., & Choi, B. W. “Autonomous navigation of indoor mobile robots using a global ultrasonic system,” Robotica, pp369-374. 22(04), 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.