- L. G. Collins, C. Haines, R. Perkel, and R. E. Enck, “Lung cancer: Diagnosis and management,” Am. Fam. Physician, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 56–63, 2007.
- Y. Y. Cao, N. Fan, F. Xing, L. Y. Xu, Y. J. Qu, and M. Y. Liao, “Computed tomography-guided cutting needle pleural biopsy: Accuracy and complications,” Exp. Ther. Med., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 262–266, 2015.
- C. M. Ogilvie, J. T. Torbert, J. L. Finstein, E. J. Fox, and R. D. Lackman, “Clinical utility of percutaneous biopsies of musculoskeletal tumors.,” Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res., vol. 450, no. 450, pp. 95–100, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhou, K. Thiruvalluvan, L. Krzeminski, W. H. Moore, Z. Xu, and Z. Liang, “CT-guided robotic needle biopsy of lung nodules with respiratory motion - Experimental system and preliminary test,” Int. J. Med. Robot. Comput. Assist. Surg., vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 317–330, 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. Automation, R. F. Surakusumah, D. Ekashanti, O. Dewi, E. Supriyanto, and M. Engineering, “Development of a Half Sphere Bending Soft Actuator for Flexible Bronchoscope Movement,” pp. 120–125, 2014.
- A. M. Faudzi, R. F. Surakusumah, D. E. O. Dewi, I. N. A. M. Nordin, and M. R. M. Razif, “Development of Flexible Bronchoscope Device Using Soft Actuator,” in Medical Imaging Technology, Springer Singapore, 2015, pp. 223–241.
- D. Yaffe, M. Koslow, H. Haskiya, and D. Shitrit, “A novel technique for CT-guided transthoracic biopsy of lung lesions: improved biopsy accuracy and safety,” Eur. Radiol., vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 3354–3360, 2015. [CrossRef]
- D. E. Octorina Dewi, M. Mohd. Fadzil, A. `Athif Mohd. Faudzi, E. Supriyanto, and K. W. Lai, “Position Tracking Systems for Ultrasound Imaging: A Survey,” in Medical Imaging Technology Reviews and Computational Applications, W. K. Lai and E. D. Octorina Dewi, Eds. Singapore: Springer Singapore, 2015, pp. 57–89.
- R. Dey, U. Thakur, L. Sunny, L. D’Almeida, and K. Chakravarty, “E-Health and Bioengineering Conference (EHB), 2015,” E-Health and Bioengineering Conference (EHB), 2015. pp. 1–4, 2015.
- M. D. Haydock, A. Mittal, C. F. Wilkes, D. H. Lim, E. Broadbent, and J. A. Windsor, “Interaction Between Objective Performance Measures and Subjective User Perceptions in the Evaluation of Medical Devices: a Case Study,” Int. J. Technol. Assess. Health Care, vol. 31, no. 05, pp. 297–303, 2015. [CrossRef]
- M. Q. Rizqie, N. S. M. Yusof, R. F. Surakusumah, D. E. O. Dewi, E. Supriyanto, and K. W. Lai, “Review on Image Guided Lung Biopsy,” in Medical Imaging Technology, Springer Singapore, 2015, pp. 41–56. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic engineering and sensing technology|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.