MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic engineering and sensing technology|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- J. K. Lee, E. J. Park, Minimum-order Kalman filter with vector selector for accurate estimation of human body orientation, IEEE. T. Robot 25 (2009) 1196-1201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Lee, E. J. Park, A fast quaternion-based orientation optimizer via virtual rotation for human motion tracking, IEEE. T. Biomed. Eng 56 (2009) 1574-1582. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Lee, G. T. Desmoulin, A. H. Kahn, E. J. Park, Comparison of 3D spinal motions during stair-climbing between individuals with and without low back pain, Gait Posture 34 (2011) 222-226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Lee, E. J. Park, 3D spinal motion analysis during staircase walking using an ambulatory inertial and magnetic sensing system, Med. Biol. Eng. Comput 49 (2011) 755-764. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Foxlin, Inertial head-tracker sensor fusion by a complementary separate-bias Kalman filter, IEEE. Virt. Real. Ann 185-194 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Sabatini, Quaternion-based extended Kalman filter for determining orientation by inertial and magnetic sensing, IEEE. T. Biomed. Eng 53 (2006) 1346-1356. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Bachmann , X. Yun, A. Brumfield, Limitations of attitude estimation algorithms for inertial/magnetic sensor modules, IEEE. Robot. Autom. Mag 14 (2007) 76-87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Roetenberg, H. J. Luinge, C. T. Baten, P. H. Veltink, Compensation of magnetic disturbances improves inertial and magnetic sensing of human body segment orientation, IEEE. T. Neur. Sys. Reh 13 (2005) 395-405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Suh, Y. S. Ro, H. J. Kang, Quaternion-based indirect Kalman filter discarding pitch and roll information contained in magnetic sensors, IEEE. T. Instrum. Meas 61 (2012) 1786-1792. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Suh, Orientation estimation using a quaternion-based indirect Kalman filter with adaptive estimation of external acceleration, IEEE. T. Instrum. Meas 59, 12 (2010) 3296-3305. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Lee, E. J. Park, S. N. Robinovitch, Estimation of attitude and external acceleration using inertial sensor measurement during various dynamic conditions, IEEE T Instrum. Meas 61 (2012) 2262-2273. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.