MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic engineering and sensing technology|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- J. K. Lee, E. J. Park, Minimum-order Kalman filter with vector selector for accurate estimation of human body orientation, IEEE. T. Robot 25 (2009) 1196-1201. [CrossRef]
- J. K. Lee, E. J. Park, A fast quaternion-based orientation optimizer via virtual rotation for human motion tracking, IEEE. T. Biomed. Eng 56 (2009) 1574-1582. [CrossRef]
- J. K. Lee, G. T. Desmoulin, A. H. Kahn, E. J. Park, Comparison of 3D spinal motions during stair-climbing between individuals with and without low back pain, Gait Posture 34 (2011) 222-226. [CrossRef]
- J. K. Lee, E. J. Park, 3D spinal motion analysis during staircase walking using an ambulatory inertial and magnetic sensing system, Med. Biol. Eng. Comput 49 (2011) 755-764. [CrossRef]
- E. Foxlin, Inertial head-tracker sensor fusion by a complementary separate-bias Kalman filter, IEEE. Virt. Real. Ann 185-194 (1996).
- A. M. Sabatini, Quaternion-based extended Kalman filter for determining orientation by inertial and magnetic sensing, IEEE. T. Biomed. Eng 53 (2006) 1346-1356. [CrossRef]
- E. R. Bachmann , X. Yun, A. Brumfield, Limitations of attitude estimation algorithms for inertial/magnetic sensor modules, IEEE. Robot. Autom. Mag 14 (2007) 76-87. [CrossRef]
- D. Roetenberg, H. J. Luinge, C. T. Baten, P. H. Veltink, Compensation of magnetic disturbances improves inertial and magnetic sensing of human body segment orientation, IEEE. T. Neur. Sys. Reh 13 (2005) 395-405. [CrossRef]
- Y. S. Suh, Y. S. Ro, H. J. Kang, Quaternion-based indirect Kalman filter discarding pitch and roll information contained in magnetic sensors, IEEE. T. Instrum. Meas 61 (2012) 1786-1792. [CrossRef]
- Y. S. Suh, Orientation estimation using a quaternion-based indirect Kalman filter with adaptive estimation of external acceleration, IEEE. T. Instrum. Meas 59, 12 (2010) 3296-3305. [CrossRef]
- J. K. Lee, E. J. Park, S. N. Robinovitch, Estimation of attitude and external acceleration using inertial sensor measurement during various dynamic conditions, IEEE T Instrum. Meas 61 (2012) 2262-2273. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.