MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic engineering and sensing technology|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- X.-Q, “Fault detection & diagnosis of pm dc m-otor based on parameter estimation & neural net-work”, IEEE transactions on Industrial Elec., Vol.47, no. 5, pp.1021-1030, 2000 [CrossRef]
- S. Mondal, “Unknown input high gain observer for fault detection & isolation of uncertain system” , Engineering Letters, vol.17, no.2, pp.121-127,2009
- A. Tashakori, “A Simple Fault Tolerant Control System for Hall Effect Sensors Failure of BLDC Motor,” IEEE 8th Conference on industrial Electronics and Applications, 2013
- N. Rajendran, “A Control Reconfiguration Strategy for Hall Sensor FTC in BLDC Motor,” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol.5, Issue 4, April, 2014
- Song Ziyou, “Rule-Based Fault diagnosis of Hall Sensors and Fault-Tolerant Control of PMSM” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol.26, Issue 4, 2013
- Z. Wang, R. Schittenhelm, M. Borsdorf, and S. Rinderknecht, “Application of augmented observer for fault diagnosis in rotor systems,” Engineering Letters, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 10–17, 2013.
- Y.-S. Jeong, S.-K. Sul, S. Schulz, and N. Patel, “Fault detection and faulttolerant control of interior permanent-magnet motor drive system for electric vehicle,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 46–51, 2005. [CrossRef]
- L. Wang, J. Liu, and X. Wu, “Fault analysis on driving motors of lunar rover wheels,” in Proceeding of the International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, ICEMS 2011, (Beijing, China), Aug 2011.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.