MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Benefield, Larry D. 1990. “Process Chemistry For Water and Wastewater Treatment”, Prentice Hall Inc., New Jersey.
- Enrique J. La Motta et al. 1996. Corrosion Control of drinking water Using Tray Aerator, Jurnal Environmental Engineering, 122: 640–648. [CrossRef]
- East Java Governor’s Regulation No.72, 2013.
- Endahwati L dan Suprihatin. 2013. A combination of aeration processes, adsorption and filtration in wastewater treatment fishery, the scientific journal Environmental Engineering Vol 1 No 2.
- Hartini E. and Sajidan W. 2012. Effectiveness and Bubble Aerator Cascade aerator in lowering levels of Manganese Water Well Drilling, Journal of Public Health, Pack 8 (1): 44–52.
- Henric Svensson, B€orje Ekstam, Marcia Marques, William Hogland. 2015. Removal Of Organic Pollutants from oak leachate in pilot-scale wetland systems : How efficient are aeration and vegetation treatments?, Water Research 84: 120–125. [CrossRef]
- John Colt and Eric Kroeger. 2013. Impact aeration and alkalinity on the water quality and product quality of transported tilapia – A simulation Study, Aquacultural Engineering 55: 46–58. [CrossRef]
- J.C.J. Gude, Rietveld, L.C., van Halem, D. 2015. Fate of low arsenic concentrations during full-scale aeration and rapid filtration, Water Research, doi 10.1016/j,watres2015.10.034.
- Kusno P H. 1986. Environmental Health, Public Health Faculty, University of Indonesia.
- Muhammad Eko Wibowo Romayannto et al. 2006. Domestic waste water treatment with aeration and addition of Pseudomonas putida, Bioteknologi 3 (2) :42- 49.
- Metcalf and Eddy. 2003. “Wastewater Engineering Treatment and Reuse”, 4th Edition, Mc.Graw – Hill Inc., Singapore.
- Reynolds T.D. and Richards P.A., 1996. “Unit Operations and Processes in Environmental Engineering”, 2nd Edition, Boston, PWS: Publishing Company.
- Sadatomi Michio. 2011. “Micro Bubble Generation Rate and Bubble Dissolution Rate into Water by a Simple Multi Fluid Mixer with Orifice and Porous Tube”, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Kumamoto University. Japan.
- Said N.I. 2005. “The removal method of Iron and Manganese in Drinking Water In Domestic”, Water Journal Indonesia (JAI), 1(5): 239–250.
- Sutrisno. 1982. “Water Supply Technology”, Bina Aksara. Jakarta.
- Suriawira Unus. 2008. “Microbiology water and the foundations of processing emissions are biologically”, Alumni, Bandung.
- Suriawiria Unus. 1993. Water Microbiology, first printing, second edition, ITB, Bandung.
- Senlin Shao, Fangshu Qu, Heng Liang*, Kai Li, Huarong Yu, Haiqing Chang, Guibai Li. 2015. Powdered activated carbon - membrane bioreactor operated under intermittent aeration and short sludge retention times for micro-polluted surface water treatment, International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation 102:81–88. [CrossRef]
- The Decision of State Minister of Environment no. 112, 2003.
- Xiaoou Wang, Yimei Tian, Xinhua Zhao, Sen Peng, Qing Wu, Lijian Yan. 2015. Effects of aeration position on organics, nitrogen and phosphorus removal in combined oxidation pond-constructed wetland systems, Bioresource Technology 198: 7–15. [CrossRef]
- Yang Deng, James D. Englehardt, Samer Abdul-Aziz,, Tristan Bataille, Josenrique Cueto, Omar De Leon, Mary E. Wright, Piero Gardinali, Aarthi Narayanan, Jose Polar, Shibata Tomoyuki. 2013. Ambient iron-mediated aeration (IMA) for water reuse, Water Research 47 : 850–858. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.