MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technology and Information Systems|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Amaratunga, D. & Baldry, D. (2002). Sample View of Current Performance Measurement Practices in Facilities Management. Proceedings of International Postgraduate Conference, The University of Salford.
- Atkin, B. & Brooks, A. (2000). Total Facilities Management. London: Blackwell Science.
- Cheng, Mu. Wu., A Study on the Willingness to Use Information System of Sport Event Based on Information System Success Model, The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, Vol. 9, Num. 2, December 2013 issue
- DeLone, W. H., & McLean, E. R. (1992). Information system success: the quest for the dependent variable. Information Systems Research, 3(1), 60-95.
- DeLone, W. H., & McLean, E. R. (2003). Measuring e-commerce success: applying the DeLone & McLean Information Systems
- Hinks, J. (2002). Lies, Damned Lies and KPIs: Moving Towards More Meaningful Performance Measurement for FM. In the Proceedings of Euro FM Symposium. The University of Salford, UK.
- Li, Yan, Yanqing Duan, Zetian Fu, and Philip Alford. “An empirical study on behavioural intention to reuse e-learning.” British Journal of Educational Technology, 2011.
- Liu, N. C., Huang, H. C., & Liao, C. C. (2010). An empirical study on the use effectiveness of decision-making supportive system: combining task-technology fit and information success model. Journal of E-Business, 12(3), 407-430.
- Lucas, Henrt C, dan Spitler, V.K.. (1999). “Tecnology Use and Performance: A Field study of Broken Workstasions.” Decision sciences.
- Pitt, L. F., Watson, R. T., & Kavan C. B. (1995). Service quality: a measure of information systems effectiveness. MIS Quarterly, 19(2), 173-187. [CrossRef]
- Saeed, K. A., Hwang, Y., & Yi, M. Y. (2003). Toward an integrative framework for online consumer behavior research: a meta-analysis approach. Journal of End User Computing, 15(4), 1-26.
- Swan, J. E., & Trawick, I. F. (1981). Disconfirmation of expectations and satisfaction with aretail service. Journal of Retailing, 57, 40-67.
- Tseng, F. C. & Li, T. H. (2008). A study on evaluation of library E-Information integrated search system. Journal of Library and Information Studies, 6 (2), 111-142.
- Wixom, B. H. (2001). An empirical investigation of the factors affecting data warehousing success, MIS Quarterly 25(1), 17-41.
- Yeh, H. C. (1990). Management of schools ports event. National Sports Quarterly, 19(1), 22-35.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.