MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Cetinkaya S. and Lee C.Y. 2000. Stock Replenishment and Shipment for Vendor Managed Inventory Systems. Management Science. 46 (2) : 217 – 232. [CrossRef]
- Disney S.M. and Towill D.R. 2003. The Effect of Vendor Managed Inventory Dynamics on the Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains. International Journal of Operation and Production Economics. 85(2) : 199-215. [CrossRef]
- Dong Y. and Xu K. 2002. A Supply Chain Model for Vendor Managed Inventory. Transp Res Part E Logist Trans Rev 38: 75 – 95. [CrossRef]
- Hadley G. and Within T. 1963. Analysis of Inventory System. Eaglewood Cliffs. New Jersey. Prentice Hall.
- Jha J.K. and Shanker K. 2009. Two-Echelon Supply Chain Inventory Model with Controllable Lead Time and Service Level Constrain. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 57 : 1096-1104. [CrossRef]
- Liao C.J. and Shyu C.H. 1991. An Analytical Determination of Lead Time with Normal Demand. International Journal of Operations and Productions Management. 11(90) : 72-78. [CrossRef]
- Ouyang L.Y, Wu K.S., and Wo C.H. 2007. An Integrated Vendor-Buyer Inventory Model with Quality Improvement and Lead Time Reduction. International Journal of Production Economics. 108(1-2) : 349 -358. [CrossRef]
- Pasandideh S.H.R., Niaki S.T.A., and Nia A.R.. 2010. An Investigation of Vendor Managed Inventory Application in Supply Chain : The EOQ Model with Shortage. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 49 : 329-339. [CrossRef]
- Pujawan, I.N. 2005. Supply Chain Management. Penerbit Guna Widya. Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Simchi-Levi D., Kaminsky P., and Simchi-Levi E. 2003. Designing and Managing the Supply Chain : Concepts, Strategy, and Case Studies. Mc Graw Hill. New York, USA.
- Tersine R. J. 1994. Principles of Inventory and Materials Management. Eaglewood Cliffs. New Jersey. Prentice Hall.
- Tyana J. and Wee H.M. 2003. Vendor Managed Inventory : A Survey of the Taiwanese Grocery Industry. Journal of Purch Supply Management. 9 : 11-18. [CrossRef]
- Waller M.A., Johnson M.E., and Davis T. 1999. Vendor Managed Inventory in the Retail Supply Chain. Journal of Business Logistics. 20 (1) : 183 - 203.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.