MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Food Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Angles, M.N., Ferrando, F., Farriol, F, X., Salvado, J.,2001. “Suitability of steam exploded residual softwood for the production of binderless panels. Effect of the pre-treatment severity and lignin addition, Biomass & Bioenergy, 21(3), 211–224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Danielson, B., Simonson, R., 1989. Kraft lignin in phenol formaldehyde resin. Part I. Partial replacement of phenol by kraft lignin in phenol formaldehyde adhesive for plywood. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology 12:923–936 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hemalia, V., Trisschler, J., Sandberg, D., 2013. Lignin – An Adhesive raw material of the future or waste of research energy. Brischke, C. & Mayer, L. (Eds,) Proc.9th Meeting of the Northern European Network for wood Science and Engineering (WSE), (pp.98–103) Hannover, Germany, September 11-12, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Helio Faustino, Nuno Gil, Cecilia Baptista and Ana Paula Duarte, 2010. Antioxidant Activity of Lignin Phenolic Compounds Extracted from Kraft and Sulphite Black Liquors. Molecules 2010,15, 9308–9322; doi: 10.3390/molecules 15129308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu, L., Pan, H., Zhou, Y., Zhang, M., 2011. Methods to improve lignin’s reactivity as a phenol substitute an as a replacement for other phenolic compounds: a brief review. BioResources 6(3). [Google Scholar]
- Imam, S.H., Gordon, S.H., Mao, L., Chen, L., 2001. Environmentally friendly wood adhesive from a renewable plant polymer: Characteristics and optimization. Polymer Degradation and Stability 73:529–533. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mawardi, 2009. “Quality of Particle Board from Palm Coconut Wood Based on Polystyrene, Adhesive, Journal of Machine Engineering, 11 (2) 91–96. [Google Scholar]
- Mankar S.S, Chaudhari, A.R. & Soni, I.2012. Lignin in phenol-formaldehyde adhesives. International Journal of Knowledge Engineering 3:116 – 118. [Google Scholar]
- Nihat Sami CETIN, Nilgul OZMEN, 2003. Studies on Lignin-Based Adhesives for Particleboard Panels.Turk J Agric For 27 (2003) 183–189 @ TUBITAK. [Google Scholar]
- Pizzi, A. 2006. Recent development in eco-efficient bio-based adhesives for wood bonding: opportunities and issues. Journal of Adhesives Science and Technology 20:829–846. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarkar, S., Adhikari, B., 2000. Lignin-modified phenolic resin: synthesis optimization, adhesive strength, and thermal stability. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 14(9):1179–1193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowel, R.M.,2012. Hand Book of wood chemistry and wood composites. Bio-based adhesives. CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Velasquez, J.A., Ferrando, F., Farriol, X., and Salvado, J.,2003. “ Binderless Fiberboard from Steam exploded Miscanthus sinensis,Wood Science and Technology 37 (3-4), 269–302. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao Chen, Charles R. Frihart, Zhiyong Cai, Linda F. Lorenz, Nocole M, Stark, 2013. Lignin-based Phenol-Formaldehyde Resins from Purified CO2 Precipitated Kraft Lignin (PCO2 KL). International Conference on Wood Adhesives, page 601. U.S. Departement of Agriculter, Forest Service, Forest Product Laboratory, One Giffort PinchotDrive, Madison, WI53726-2398, United State. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W., Ma, Y., Wang, C., Li, S., Zhang, M., Chu, F., 2013. Preparation and properties of lignin-formaldehyde resins based on different biorefinery residues of agricultural biomass. Industrial Crops and Products 43:326–333. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.