MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Food Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Malakahmad A, et.al, 2011, Study on Performance of a Modified Anaerobic Baffled Reactor to Treat High Strengh Wastewater, Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 11, Issue 8. 1449–1452. [CrossRef]
- Benefield and Randall. 1980. Biological Process Design for Wastewater Treatment.
- Grady, L..C.P., and Lim, C.H., 1980, Biological Wastewater Treatment, Pollution Engineering and Technology, New York.
- Grobicki, A., and Stuckey, D.C., 1992, Hydrodynamic Characteristics of The Anaerobic Baffled Reactor, Water Research, Vol. 26. Issue 3, 371–378. [CrossRef]
- Jamshidi, S., Khalesidoost, M., 2014, Biogas Production Yield of Anaerobic Baffled Reactor in Low pH and HRT, Journal of Middle East Applied Science and Technology (JMEAST), Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 765–770.
- Kuşcu, Ö.S., Teresa, D., 2007, Effects of Nitrobenzene Concentrations and Hydraulic Retention Time on The Treatment of Nitrobenzene in sequential Anaerobic Baffled Reactor and Continuously Stirred Tank Reactor System, Water Science & Technology, Vol. 55, No. 10, pp. 227 – 236, IWA Publishing.
- Liu, Xiao-lei, Ren, Nan-qi, Wan, Chun-li, 2007, Hydrodynamic Characteristics of a Four-compartment Periodic Anaerobic Baffed Reactor, Journal of Environmental Science (Elsevier), Vol. 19, Issue 10, p1159–1165, 7p. [CrossRef]
- Metcalf and Eddy. 2003. Waste Water Engineering Fourth Edition. NewYork: Mc. Graw-Hill Company.
- Shanmugam, A.S, Akunna, J.C. 2010. Modelling Head Losses in Granular Bed Anaerobic Baffled Reactors at High Flows During Start-up, Water Research, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p5474–5480, 7p. [CrossRef]
- Uyanik S., 2003, A Novel Anaerobic Reactor: Split Fed Anaerobic Baffled Reactor (SFABR), Turkish J. Eng. Env. Sci., Vol. 27, 339–345, EBSCO Publ.
- Young, H.W, and Young, James C., 1988, Hydraulics Characteristics of Upflow Anaerobic Filters, Journal Environmental Engineering, Vol. 114, No. 3, 621–638. [CrossRef]
- Wang, Jianlong, Huang, Yongheng, Zhao, Xuan, 2004, Performance and characteristic of an Anaerobic, Journal Bioresources Technology, Vol. 93, Issue 2, p205, 4p. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.