MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Food Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Malakahmad A, et.al, 2011, Study on Performance of a Modified Anaerobic Baffled Reactor to Treat High Strengh Wastewater, Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 11, Issue 8. 1449–1452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benefield and Randall. 1980. Biological Process Design for Wastewater Treatment. [Google Scholar]
- Grady, L..C.P., and Lim, C.H., 1980, Biological Wastewater Treatment, Pollution Engineering and Technology, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Grobicki, A., and Stuckey, D.C., 1992, Hydrodynamic Characteristics of The Anaerobic Baffled Reactor, Water Research, Vol. 26. Issue 3, 371–378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jamshidi, S., Khalesidoost, M., 2014, Biogas Production Yield of Anaerobic Baffled Reactor in Low pH and HRT, Journal of Middle East Applied Science and Technology (JMEAST), Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 765–770. [Google Scholar]
- Kuşcu, Ö.S., Teresa, D., 2007, Effects of Nitrobenzene Concentrations and Hydraulic Retention Time on The Treatment of Nitrobenzene in sequential Anaerobic Baffled Reactor and Continuously Stirred Tank Reactor System, Water Science & Technology, Vol. 55, No. 10, pp. 227 – 236, IWA Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Xiao-lei, Ren, Nan-qi, Wan, Chun-li, 2007, Hydrodynamic Characteristics of a Four-compartment Periodic Anaerobic Baffed Reactor, Journal of Environmental Science (Elsevier), Vol. 19, Issue 10, p1159–1165, 7p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Metcalf and Eddy. 2003. Waste Water Engineering Fourth Edition. NewYork: Mc. Graw-Hill Company. [Google Scholar]
- Shanmugam, A.S, Akunna, J.C. 2010. Modelling Head Losses in Granular Bed Anaerobic Baffled Reactors at High Flows During Start-up, Water Research, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p5474–5480, 7p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uyanik S., 2003, A Novel Anaerobic Reactor: Split Fed Anaerobic Baffled Reactor (SFABR), Turkish J. Eng. Env. Sci., Vol. 27, 339–345, EBSCO Publ. [Google Scholar]
- Young, H.W, and Young, James C., 1988, Hydraulics Characteristics of Upflow Anaerobic Filters, Journal Environmental Engineering, Vol. 114, No. 3, 621–638. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Jianlong, Huang, Yongheng, Zhao, Xuan, 2004, Performance and characteristic of an Anaerobic, Journal Bioresources Technology, Vol. 93, Issue 2, p205, 4p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.