MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- K. Kamollertvara, W. Ouypornprasert, Determination of mean values of common distributions in civil engineering from the specifications for mass production, the proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Engineering and Technology ICET-2015, Phuket, June 19-20, 2015, Hat Yai, Songkhla: Prince of Songkla University, Faculty of Engineering (2015) 1-4 [Google Scholar]
- S. Dumrongsil, B. Chatveera, W. Ouypornprasert, Stiochiometry of pozzolanic reaction, J. Research and Training – Rajmangala Inst. Technolgy. 4(1) (2000) 28-34 [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Habeeb, H. B. Mahmud, Study on properties of rice husk ash and its use as cement replacement material, Mat. Res. 13(2) (2010)185-190 [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Langan, K. Weng, M. A. Ward, Effect of silica fume and fly ash on heat of hydration of Portland cement, Cement and Concrete Research 32 (2002) 1045-1051 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kamollertvara, W. Ouypornprasert, N. Traitruengtatsana, Statistical analyses of optimum partial replacement of cement by rice husk ash based on complete consumption of calcium hydroxide, the Proceedings of RSU International Research Conference 2016, Pathumthani (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Neville, Properties of Concrete, 4th and Final Ed., Addison Wesley Longman Limited, Wessex, London (1995) [Google Scholar]
- H. F. W. Taylor, Cement Chemistry, 2nd Ed., Thomas Telford Publishing, Thomas Telford Services, Ltd., London (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Bouge, Chemistry of Portland Cement. New York: Reinhold (1955) [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Le, H. M. Ludwig, Effect of rice husk ash and other mineral admixtures on properties of self-compacting high performance concrete, Materials and design, 89 (2016)156-166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Khalil, E.M. Hassan, E. M. Shakdofa, M. Farahat, Beneficiation of the huge waste quantities of barley and rice husks as well as coal fly ashes as additives for Portland cement, J. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 20 (2014)2998-3008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nawaz, P. Julnipitawong, P. Krammart, S. Tangtermsirikul, Effect and limitation of free lime content in cement-fly ash mixtures, Constructiona and Building Materials, 102 (2016)515-530 [Google Scholar]
- B. Chatveera, P. Nimityongskul, Portland cement containing rice husk ash, fly ash and superplasticzer, Suranaree J. Sci. Technol., 1 (1994)109-122 [Google Scholar]
- W. Ouypornprasert, N. Traitruengtatsana, K. Kamollertvara, The use of rice husk ash and fly ash for partial replacement of cement for mass production of precast concrete products, Internal Working Report No.20 - Asia Research, Development and Innovation Center, Asia Expansion Concrete Product (1993) Co. Ltd., Bangkok (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Ku, Notes on the use of propagation of error formulas. The National Bureau of Standards, 70C(4) (1966)262 [Google Scholar]
- W. Ouypornprasert, The proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Modeling (CMM-2002), 22-24 May 2002. Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Common Continuous Distributions in Civil Engineering, Century Park Hotel, Bangkok: Mahidol University and Curtin University of Technology (2002)117-126 [Google Scholar]
- W. Ouypornprasert, Methods to calculate structural reliability, Internal Working Report No.18, Institute of Engineering Mechanics, University of Innsbruck, Austria (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.