MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Suribabu, C. R., Sudarsan, J. S., Ramanan, S. R. “A study on consecutive day maximum rainfall for disaster mitigation in Tiruchirapalli City, India.” JJCE, 9(2), 197-202, (2015)
- Olofintoye, O. O, Sule, B. F. and Salami, A. W. “Best-fit Probability distribution model for peak daily rainfall of selected Cities in Nigeria.” New York Sc. Journal, 2(3), 1554-2000, (2006)
- Bhakar, S. R., Bansal, A. N. Chhajed, N. and Purohit, R.C. “Frequency analysis of consecutive day’s maximum rainfall at Banswara, Rajasthan, India.” ARPN Journal of Engg. And Applied Sc., 1(3), 64-67, (2006)
- Nyarko, K.B. “Application of rational model in GIS for flood risk Assessment in Accra, Ghana.” Journal of Spatial Hydrology, 2(1), 12-14, (2002)
- Singh, R. K. “Probability analysis for prediction of annual maximum daily rainfall of Eastern Himalaya (Sikkim Mid Hills).” Indian Journal of Soil conservation, 29(3), 263-265, (2001)
- Rizvi, R. H., Singh, R., Yadav, R. S. Tewari, R. K. Dadhawal, K. S. and Soolanki, K. R. “Probability analysis of annual maximum daily rainfall for Bundelkhand region of Uttar Pradesh.” Indian Journal of Soil Conservation, 29(3), 259-262, (2001)
- Mohanty, S. Marathe, R. A. “Probability analysis of annual maximum daily rainfall for Amravati.” Indian Journal of Soil Conservation, 43(1), 15-17, (1999)
- Upadhaya, A. and Singh, S. R. “Estimation of consecutive days Maximum Rainfall by Various Methods and their Comparison.” Indian Journal of Soil Conservation, 26(2), 1993-2001, (1998)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.