MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- A. Barrett, J. Lawlor The Economics of Waste Management in Ireland, Economic and Social Research Institute, Dublin (1995). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Cointreau Environmental management of urban solid wastes in developing countries: A project guide, Urban Development Dept, World Bank, Retrieved June 27, 2009 from http://www.worldbank.org/html/fpd/urban//solid-wm/techpaper5.pdf.(1982). [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Doan Institutionalizing household waste collection: the urban environmental management project in Cote d’Ivoire. Habitat Int., 22, 1, 27-39 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mor, K. Ravindra, R.P. Dahiya, A. Chandra A Leachate Characterization and assessment of groundwater pollution near municipal solid waste landfill site. Environ. Monit. Assess., 4, 325-334 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Pohland, S.R Harper Critical Review and Summary of Leachate and Gas Production from landfills, US Environmental Protection Agency, Cincinnati; EPA/600/2-86/073 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, American Public Health Association (APHA), American Water Works Association (AWWA), Water Pollution Control Federation (WPCF). 16th edition, American Public Health Association, Washington, DC, U.S.A (2010) [Google Scholar]
- WHO. Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality. (World Health Organization Recommendation, Geneva 3rd Edn. Vol. 1, 515, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Patil, S. Narayanakar, A. Virupakshi Assessment of Groundwater Quality Around Solid Waste Landfill Area - A Case Study. Int J Innov Res Sci, Eng and Tech 2, 7, 3131-3136 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.