MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- F. C. Bell. “Generalized rainfall-duration-frequency relationships.” Jr. Hydraul. Div., 95(1), 311-327, (1969).
- A. A. Al-Shaikh. “Rainfall frequency studies for Saudi Arabia.” M.S. Thesis. Civil Engineering Department, King Saud University, Riyadh (K.S.A), (1985).
- H. A. Al-Khalaf. “Predicting short-duration, high-intensity rainfall in Saudi Arabia.” M.S. Thesis, Faculty of the College of Graduate Studies; King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dahran (K.S.A), (1997).
- D. Koutsoyiannis, D. Kozonis and A. Manetas. “A mathematical framework for studying rainfall intensity- duration-frequency relationships.” Jr. Hydrol., 206, 118-135, (1998). [CrossRef]
- I.H. Elsebaie, “Developing rainfall intensity–duration–frequency relationship for two regions in Saudi Arabia.” Jr. King Saud Univ.-Engg. Sci., 24, 131-140, (2012). [CrossRef]
- N. M. Ogarekpe. “Development and comparison of different intensity duration frequency models for calabar, nigeria.” Nigerian Jr. Tech. 33(1), 33-42, (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. A. Al-Dokhayel. “Regional rainfall frequency analysis for Qasim.” B. S. Project, Civil Engineering Department, King Saud University, Riaydh (K.S.A), (1986).
- B. S. Dupont and D. L. Allen, D.L. “Revision of the Rainfall Intensity Duration Curves for the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Kentucky Transportation Center, College of Engineering, University of Kentucky, USA. (2000).
- N. A. Hadadin. “Rainfall intensity–duration–frequency relationship in the Mujib basin in Jordan.”Jr. App. Sci., 8 (10), 1777–1784, (2005).
- L. M. Nhat, Y. Tachikawa and K. Takar. “Establishment of intensity–duration–frequency curves for precipitation in the monsoon area of Vietnam.” Annuals of Disas. Prev. Res. Inst., Kyoto University, No. 49 B, (2006).
- S. A. AlHassoun. “Developing an empirical formulae to estimate rainfall intensity in Riyadh region.”Jr. King Saud Univ. Engg. Sci., 23(2), 81-8, (2011).
- V. T. Chow. Handbook of Applied Hydrology, McGraw-Hill Book, (1988).
- C. B. Burke and T.T. Burke. Storm Drainage Manual. Indiana LTAP. (2008).
- Water Resources Council, Bulletin No. 15, Water Resources Council, 1025 Vermont Avenue, N. W. Washington, D. C., 200005, (1967).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.