MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- V.Firouzdor, E.Nejati, F.Khomamizadeh, “Effect of Deep Cryogenic Treatment on Wear Resistance and Tool Life of M2 HSS Drill”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 206, 467–472.(2008). [CrossRef]
- Flávio J. da Silva, “Performance of cryogenically treated HSS tools”. Journal of Engineering Manufacture. 1: 50–59. (2006).
- Pérez M and Belzunce F The effect of deep cryogenic treatments on the mechanical properties of an AISI H13 steel. Mater Sci Eng 624: 32-40.(2015). [CrossRef]
- D. Das, A.K. Dutta, K.K. Ray, Correlation of microstructure with wear behavior of deep cryogenically treated AISI D2 steel, Wear, 267: 1371-1380.(2009). [CrossRef]
- D. Das, A.K. Dutta, K.K. Ray,On the enhancement of wear resistance of tool steels by cryogenic treatment, Philosopical Magazine Letters , 88 (11): 801-811. (2008). [CrossRef]
- A.Akhbarizadeh, A.Shafyei, M.A.Golozar, “Effects of cryo-genic treatment on wear behavior of D6 tool steel”, Materials and Design 30: 3259–3264. (2009). [CrossRef]
- D. Mohan Lal, Renganarayanan. Kalanidhi, “Cryogenic treatment to augment wear resistance of tool and die steels”, Cryogenics. 41:149–155.(2001). [CrossRef]
- Molinari, Pellizzari, Gialanella, Straffelini, Stiasny, “Effect of deep cryogenic treatment on the mechanical properties of tool steels”, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 118: 350–355.(2001). [CrossRef]
- Fanju Meng, Kohsuke Tagashira, Ryo Azumu and Hideaki Sohma, Role of eta-carbide precipitations in the wear resistanceimprovements of Fe-12Cr-Mo-V-1.4C tool steel by cryogenic treatment , ISIJ international, 34: 205-210.(1994). [CrossRef]
- Dong, Lin, Xiao, “Deep cryogenic treatment of high-speed steel and its mechanism”. Heat Treatment of Metals. 3: 55–59.(1998).
- A D Wale, V D Wakchaure Effect of Cryogenic Treatment on Mechanical Properties of Cold Work Tool Steels International Journal of Modern Engineering Research 3(1):149-154.(2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.