MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Shih Heng Cheng, Ching Yao Huang, Coloring-Based Inter-WBAN Scheduling for Mobile Wireless Body Area Networks, IEEE Transactions on parallel and distributed systems, vol. 24, no. 2, 2013.
- Elmahdi Driouch, Wessam Ajib, Downlink Scheduling and Resource Allocation for Cognitive Radio MIMO Networks, IEEE Transactions on vehicular technology, vol. 62, no. 8, 2013.
- Elmahdi Driouch, Wessam Ajib, Efficient Scheduling Algorithms for Multiantenna CDMA Systems, IEEE Transactions on vehicular technology, vol. 61, no. 2, 2012.
- Matti Peltomäki, Juha-Matti Koljonen, Olav Tirkkonen, Mikko Alava, Algorithms for Self-Organized Resource Allocation in Wireless Networks, IEEE transactions on vehicular technology, vol. 61, no. 1, 2012.
- Raja Marappan, Gopalakrishnan Sethumadhavan, A new genetic algorithm for graph coloring, In CIMSim2013, 5th International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation, Seoul, South Korea, pages 49-54, 2013.
- Gopalakrishnan Sethumadhavan, Raja Marappan, A Genetic Algorithm for Graph Coloring using Single Parent Conflict Gene Crossover and Mutation with Conflict Gene Removal Procedure, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, pp.350-355, 2013.
- Raja Marappan, Gopalakrishnan Sethumadhavan, Solution to Graph Coloring Problem using Heuristics and Recursive Backtracking, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 10, No.10(2015) pp. 25939-25944.
- Raja Marappan, Gopalakrishnan Sethumadhavan, Solution to Graph Coloring Problem using Evolutionary Optimization through Symmetry - Breaking Approach, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 10, No.10(2015) pp. 26573-26580.
- Raja Marappan, Gopalakrishnan Sethumadhavan, Solving Graph Coloring Problem for Large Graphs, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, volume 11(4), pp. 2487-2494, 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.