MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Jagdeep Singh, Rajiv Mahajan, “Simulation Based comparitive study of RIP, OSPF and EIGRP, Vol3,Iss.8, pp.1-4, August 2013 ”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- Rajendra kumar, Jitendra Vats, Arvind Kumar, “Comparitive Study of Routing Protocols, Vol.3, iss.6, pp.1-5,2011”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Vetriselvan.V, Mahendran.M , “Survey on RIP, OSPF and EIGRP Routing protocols”, Vol.5(2), iss.3, pp.2-7, 2014 International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Shah.A, Waqs J. Rana, “Performance analysis of RIP and OSPF protocols in Network using OPNET”, Vol.10, Iss.6, pp. 2-5, November 2013 International Journal of Computer Science Issues.
- A. Abu, ”Comparison study between IPV4 & IPV6”, Vol.10, No 2, pp.3-4,2012 International Journal of Computer Science Issues.
- Dan Pei,Xiaoliang Zhao, LAn Wang “Detection of Invalid Routing Announcements in RIP Protocol”, Volume 665-0-5622 2652-6/10, June 2010 International Journal of Computer Applications”.
- R. Coltun, et al., “RFC 5340 OSPF for IPv6,” IETF, vol.24, Iss 6,pp.352-365,2010.
- IKram Ud Din,Saeed Mahfooz, Muhammad Adnan, “Analysis of the Routing Protocols in Real Time Transmission: A Comparitive Study”, Vol 4, Iss.5, pp.4- 6,2010 Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology.
- Pankaj Rakheja, Prabhjot kaur, Anjali gupta, Aditi Sharma, “Performance Analysis of RIP, OSPF,IGRP and EIGRP Routing Protocols in a IEEE Sponsored 2nd International Conference on Innovations in Information Embedded and Communication Systems ICIIECS’15 Network”, (0975-888)Volume 48-No.18, pp.210- 224,2012 International Journal of Computer Applications.
- S. G. Thornier, “Dynamic Routing protocol implementation decision between EIGRP, OSPF and RIP based in technical background using OPNET Modeler”, in Proc.Second Bangkok,Thailand,Pp191-195,2010 International Conference on Computer and Network Technology(ICCNT),.
- B. Fortz and M. Thorup,(2002) “Optimizing OSPF/IS–IS weights in a changing world,”, vol.20,no.4, pp.75-80, 2002 IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications.
- www.safaribooksonline.com IEEE Sponsored 2nd International Conference on Innovations in Information Embedded and Communication Systems ICIIEC.
- J. H. Schiller, “Mobile Communications”, D. Kindersley, second edition, pp. 149-152.
- Y. WANG, “QPPS: QoS Provision Packet Scheduling Algorithm in High Speed Downlink Packet Access”, Wseas Transactions on communication Issue II, Volume 8, November 2009.
- B. Walke, R. Seidenberg and M. P. Althoff, “UMTS: The Fundametals”, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd ISBN:0-470- 84557-0, 2003.
- M. Chen, G. Liu, G. Zhu and X. Zhu, “A novel internetworking architecture between WLAN and UMTS cellular networks using RoF technique”, Shangai, China, pp. 693-697, May 2008 Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems for Communications.
- P. Rakheja, P. Kaur, A. Gupta and A. Sharma, “Performance Analysis of RIP, OSPF, IGRP and EIGRP Routing Protocols in a Network” (0975 - 888) Volume 48- No.18, June 2012 International Journal of Computer Applications. [CrossRef]
- G.Jayakumar and G.Ganapathy, “Performance Comparison of Mobile Ad-hoc Network Routing Protocol”, VOL.7 No.ll, pp. 77-84, November 2007 IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.