MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- U. Kapasi, W. Dally, S. Rixner, J. Owens, and B. Khailany, The Imagine stream processor Proc. International Conference of Computer Design, pg- 282–288,2002
- H.M.Deite, An Introduction to Operating Systems.Addision-Wesley Company, Second Edition, 199003- 8575-6/04, IEEE.
- A.D. Kshemkalyani and M. Singhal,. A One-Phase Algorithm to Detect Distributed Deadlocks in Replicated Databases. IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Engineering, Vol. 11, No.6.,1999.
- ZhiWu Li, NaiQiWu, and MengChu Zhou., Deadlock Control of Automated Manufacturing Systems Based on Petri Nets‖—A iterature Review‖. IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics—part c: applications and reviews, Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/TSMCC.2011.2160626, IEEE.2011.
- Nisha Sharma, Shivani, Saurabh Singh, Deadlock in Distributed Operating System. International Journal of Research in Information Technolog(IJRIT), pg 28-33,2013
- Victor Fay Wolfe, Susan Davidson & Insup Lee. Deadlock Prevention in the RTC Programming System for Distributed Real-Time Applications, IEEE,1993
- S. Venkatesh, J. Smit., An evaluation of deadlockhandling strategies in semiconductor cluster tools IEEE Trans. Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol 18, pp. 197- 201.,2005 [CrossRef]
- Lin Lou1 et.al., An Effective Deadlock Prevention Mechanism for Distributed Transaction Management. Fifth International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing DOI 10.1109/IMIS.2011.109 IEEE Computer society. 2011
- Lei Gao, et.al, Resource Optimization and Deadlock Prevention while Generating Streaming Architectures from Ordinary Programs. NASA/ESA conference on adaptive hardware and systems IEEE.2011
- Ajay D. Kshemkalyani , Mukesh Singhal ,.A One-Phase Algorithm to Detect Distributed Deadlocks in Replicated Databases, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering v.11 n.6, p.880- 895, 1999 [CrossRef]
- Zhang Chuanfu Liu, A Deadlock Prevention Approach based on Atomic Transaction for Resource Co-allocation, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Semantics, Knowledge, and Grid (SKG 2005) IEEE.2006.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.