MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Martin Fowler, Kent, John Brant, William Opdyke, Don Roberts, D. B. “Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code”, Addison-Wesley, New York, (1999).
- Roberts, D. B “Practical Analysis for Refactoring”, PhD thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, (1999).
- Opdyke, W. F, “Refactoring Object-Oriented Frameworks”, PhD thesis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, (1992).
- E.Mealy and P.Strooper, ”Evaluating software Refactoring Tool support”, Proceeding of Australian Software Engineering Conference, pp. 331-340, (2006).
- E.Mealy, D.Carrington, P.Strooper, and P.Wyeth, “Improving usability of software refactoring tools”, Proceeding of Australian Software Engineering Conference , pp.307-318, (Apr. 2007).
- Tom Mens and Tom Touwe, “A survey of software refactoring” IEEE Transactions on software Engineering, vol.30, no.2, pp. 126-139, (Feb 2004). [CrossRef]
- Sandeep kaur , “Review on Identification and Refactoring of Bad Smells using Eclipse”, International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering (IJTRE) Volume 2, (March-2015).
- R. Fanta and V. Rajlich, “Reengineering object-oriented code,” in Proceeding of International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp. 238–246, 1998, IEEE Computer Society.
- Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) - http://www.eclipse.org/emf/
- EMF Refactor - http://www.eclipse.org/emf/refactor/.
- JDeodorant - https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/jdeodorant
- EMF Metrics Plugin - http://sourceforge.net/projects/metrics/
- Mika V. Mäntylä, Jari Vanhanen, and Casper Lassenius, ”A taxonomy and an initial empirical study of bad smells in code”, In Proceedings of International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM 2003), IEEE Computer Society pages 381–384, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, (September 2003).
- Nikolaos Tsantalis and Alexander Chatzigeorgiou, “Identification of move method refactoring opportunities”, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 35(3):347–367, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Nikolaos Tsantalis, “Identification Of Move Method Refactoring Opportunities”, IEEE Transactions On Software Engineering, Vol. 35, No. 3, (May/June 2009).
- S.H. Kannangara, “An Empirical Evaluation Of Impact Of Refactoring On Internal And External Measures Of Code Quality”, International Journal Of Software Engineering & Applications (Ijsea), Vol.6, No.1, (January 2015).
- J. van den Bos, “Refactoring (in) Eclipse”, Master Software Engineering, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Master’s thesis , (August 2008).
- Mesfin Abebe and Cheol-Jung Yoo, “Trends, Opportunities and Challenges of Software Refactoring: A Systematic Literature Review”, International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications Vol.8, No.6 ,pp.299-318,( 2014).
- Emerson Murphy-Hill and Andrew P. Black, “Refactoring Tools: Fitness for Purpose”, Department of Computer Science, Portland State University Portland, Oregon, (May 7, 2008).
- D. Raj Kumar, G.M. Chanakya, “Refactoring Framework for Instance Code Smell Detection”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 3 Issue 9, (September 2014).
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, Chris Parnin, And Andrew P. Black, “How We Refactor, And How We Know It”, IEEE Transactions On Software Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 1, (January/February 2012).
- Karim O. Elish, “Using Software Quality Attributes to Classify Refactoring to Patterns”, Journal Of Software, Vol. 7, No. 2, (February 2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.