MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- R. A. Naghizadeh, S. Jazebi, B. Vahidi, “Modeling hydro power plants and tuning hydro governors as an educational guideline,” International Review on Modeling and Simulations (I.RE.MO.S.), Vol. 5, N. 4,(2012)
- Vadim Slenduhhov, Jako Kilter, “Modeling and analysis of the synchronous generators excitation systems”, Publication of Doctoral School of Energy and Geotechnology, Pärnu, (2013)
- Sandeep Kaur, Dr. Raja Singh Khela, “Power system design & stability analysis,” international journal of advanced research in computer science and software engineering, Volume 4, Issue 1, (2014)
- M.A Salam, M. A. Rashid, Q. M. Rahman and M. Rizon, “Transient stability analysis of a three machine nine bus power system network”, Advance online publication, (2014)
- Swaroop Kumar.Nallagalva, Mukesh Kumar Kirar, Dr. Ganga Agnihotri, “Transient Stability analysis of the IEEE 9-Bus electric power system”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, Volume No.1, Issue No.3, pp.: 161-166, ( 2012)
- Ž. Eleschová, M. Smitková and A. Beláň, “Evaluation of power system transient stability and definition of the basic criterion”, Internationals journal of energy, Issue 1, Vol. 4, (2010)
- Tin Win Mon and Myo Myint Aung “Simulation of synchronous machine in stability study for power system”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering 3:13, (2008)
- Yaman C. Evrenosoglu, Hasan Dag, “Detailed Model for Power System Transient Stability Analysis”. Journal of Engineering & Computer Science IJECS-IJENS, Vol: 13 No:02, (2012)
- H.T.Hassan, 2Usman Farooq Malik, 3Irfan Ahmad Khan, 4Talha Khalid, “Stability Improvement of Power System Using Thyristors Controlled Series Capacitor (TCSC)”,
- Gundala Srinivasa Rao, Dr. A.Srujana, “Transient Stability Improvement of Multi-machine Power System Using Fuzzy Controlled TCSC” International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology”, ISSN 2278-7763, Volume 1, Issue 2(2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.