MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- M. Godoy Simoes and Felix A. Farret, Alternate Energy Systems: Design and Analysis with Induction Generators, 2nd ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press (2008)
- R. C. Bansal, “Three-phase self-excited induction generators: an overview,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 20, pp. 292-299 (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. H. Haque, “Self-excited single-phase and three-phase induction generators in remote areas,” in Proc. IEEE ICECE’08, pp. 38-42 (2008).
- S. S. Murthy, O. P. Malik, and A. K. Tandon, “Analysis of self-excited induction generator,” Proc. Inst. Elect. Eng. C, vol. 129, no. 6, pp 260-265, (1982).
- S.P. Singh, B. Singh, and M. P. Jain, “Comparative study on the performance of a commercially designed induction generator with induction motors operating as self excited induction generators,” IEE Proceeding –C, vol. 140, no. 5, pp. 374-380, ( 1993).
- A. K. Al Jabri and A. I. Alolah, “Capacitance requirement for isolated self-excited induction generator,” IEE Proc. Electr. Power Appli., vol. 137, no. 3, pp. 154-159 (1990). [CrossRef]
- T. F. Chan, “Capacitance requirements of self-excited induction generators,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 304-311 (1993). [CrossRef]
- L. Shridhar, B. Singh, C. S. Jha, B. P. Singh, and S. S. Murthy, “Selection of capacitors for the self regulated short shunt self excited induction generator,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 10-17 (1995). [CrossRef]
- V. P. Chandran and S. Vadhera, “Capacitance requirements of self excited induction generator for different operating conditions,” in Proc. IEEE ICEAS, pp. 1-6 (2011).
- S. Kulandhaivelu, K. K. Ray, P. Jyothi, S. Jayachitra, and V. Narasinga Rao, “Experimental evaluation of capacitance value; to self-excite the induction motor operating as generator in wind energy conversion,” in Proc. IEEE ICETECT’11, pp. 133-140 (2011).
- Umesh C. Rathore and Sanjeev Singh, “Isolated 3-phase self-excited induction generator in pico-hydro power plant using water pump load in mountainous region of Himalayas,” in Proc. 2014 IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference - South Asia Satellite (GHTC-SAS), pp. 40-44 (2014)
- K. Idjdarene, D. Rekioua, T. Rekioua, and A. Tounzi, “Performance of an isolated induction generator under unbalanced loads,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 303-311(2010) [CrossRef]
- E. Suarez and G. Bortolotto, “Voltage-frequency control of a self excited induction generator,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 394-401(1999) [CrossRef]
- B. Singh, S. S. Murthy, and S. Gupta, “Analysis and design of STATCOM-based voltage regulator for self-excited induction generators,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 783-790(2004) [CrossRef]
- B. Singh and G. K. Kasal, “Voltage and frequency controller for isolated asynchronous generators feeding 3-phase 4-wire loads,” in Proc. IEEE ICIT’06, pp. 2773-2778(2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.