MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- S. Maci, and G. B. Gentili, “Dual Frequency Patch Antennas,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 39, No. 6, pp. 13-20, December 1997 [CrossRef]
- S. C. Gao, L. W. Li, T. S. Yeo, and M. S. Leong, “Small Dual Frequency Microstrip Antennas,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 28-36, January 2002. [CrossRef]
- A. Ks. Skrivervik, J. F. Zurcher, O. Staub, and J. R. Mosig, “PCS Antenna Design: The Challenge of Miniaturization,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 43, No. 4, pp. 12-26, August 2001. [CrossRef]
- J. Ollikainen, M. Fischer, and P. Vainikainen, “Thin Dual-Resonant Stacked Shorted Patch Antenna for Mobile Communications,” Electronics Letters, Vol. 35, No. 6, pp. 437-438, March 1999. [CrossRef]
- D. N. Elsheakh, H. A. Elsadek, and E. A. Abdallah, “Reconfigurable Single and Multiband Inset Feed Microstrip Patch Antenna for Wireless Communication Devices,” Progress in Electromagnetic Research C, Vol. 12, pp. 191-201, 2010. [CrossRef]
- L. Lizzi, and A. Massa, “Dual-band Printed Fractal Monopole Antenna for LTE Applications,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 10, pp. 760-763, August 2011. [CrossRef]
- J. P. Gianvittorio, and Y. Rahmat-Samii, “Fractals Antennas: A Novel Antenna Miniaturization Technique and Applications,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 44, No. 1, pp. 20-36, February 2002. [CrossRef]
- D. H. Werner, and S. Ganguly, “An Overview of Fractal Antenna Engineering Research,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 45, No. 5, pp.38-57, February 2003. [CrossRef]
- Anuradha, A. Patnaik, and S. N. Sinha, “An Investigation on E-shaped Fractal Like Patch Antenna,” International Symposium on Antenna and Propagation, South Carolina, USA, June 2009.
- C. Puente, and J. Romeu, “On the behavior of the Sierpinski multiband fractal antenna,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation., vol. 46, no.4, pp. 517-524, April 1998. [CrossRef]
- C. Puente. Romeu, R. Pous, X. Garcia, and F, Benitez, “Fractal multiband antenna based on the Sierpinski gasket,” ElectronLett, vol. 32, no.1, pp. 1-2, Jan 1996.
- C. Puente, J. Romeu, R. Bartoleme and R. Pous “Perturbation of the Sierpinski antenna to allocate operating bands, Electron.Lett” vol.32, pp. 2186-2188, Nov. 1996. [CrossRef]
- C.T.P.Song, P.S.Hall, H.Ghafouri-Shiraz, and D.Wake, “Sierpinski monopole antenna with controlled band spacing and input impedance,” Electron.Lett. vol. 35, pp. 1036-1038, Jun 1999. [CrossRef]
- C.T.P.Song, P.S.Hall, and H.Ghafouri-Shiraz, “Perturbed Sierpinski Multiband Fractal Antenna with Improved Feeding Technique,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol51, no.5, May 2003.
- R.K.Mishra, R.Ghatak, and D.R.Poddar “Design Formula for Sierpinski Gasket Pre-Fractal Planar-Monopole Antennas,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 50, no.3, June 2008. [CrossRef]
- J.K Wojciech “ Modified Sierpinski Fractal Monopole for ISM-bands handset Applications”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol 57, no.3, March 2009.
- Y. Kim, “Application of Artificial Neural Antennas to Broadband antenna design based on parametric frequency model”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation., vol. 55, no.3, March 2007.
- R.K.Mishra and A.Patnaik, “Neural Network-Based CAD Model for the design of Square-patch Antennas”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation., vol. 46, no.12, Dec 1998. [CrossRef]
- Q. J. Zhang, K. C. Gupta and V. K. Devabhaktuni, “Artificial Neural Networks for RF and Microwave Design - From Theory to Practice,” IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 51, no. 4, 1339-1350, April 2003. [CrossRef]
- R. C. Eberhart and Y. Shi, “Evolving artificial neural networks,” in Proc. 1998 Int. Conf. Neural Networks and Brain, Beijing, P.R.C., 1998.
- Anuradha, A. Patnaik, and S. N. Sinha, “Neurocomputational Analysis of Generalized Koch Fractal Antenna,” A Workshop on Advanced Antenna Technology, Puri, Orissa, India, 31 May-4 June 2010.
- CST Microwave Studio., http://www.cst.com.
- Anuradha, A. Patnaik, and S. N. Sinha, “Design of Custom Made Fractal
- Multiband Antennas using ANN-PSO,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 53, No. 4, pp. 94-101, 2011 and [correction] Vol.53, No.5, pp.122-124, 2011. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.