MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- S. Ziafat, W. Ejaz, and H. U. Jamal “spectrum sensing techniques for cognitive radio networks: performance analysis” International Microwave Workshop Series on Intelligent Radio for Future Personal Terminals, pp. 1-4, (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Yucek and H. Arslan , “A Survey of Spectrum Sensing Algorithms for Cognitive Radio Applications,” IEEE communications surveys & tutorials, vol. 11, no. 1, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shi, J. Guo and Y. Jian, “Spectrum Sensing Algorithms in the Cognitive Radio Network,” Emerging Intelligent Computing Technology and Applications, vol. 304, pp. 132-138, (2012). [CrossRef]
- D. Cabric, S. M. Mishra and R. W. Brodersen “Implementation Issues in Spectrum Sensing for Cognitive Radios,” in Proc. 38th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, pp. 772776, (2004).
- Y.C. Liang, Y. Zeng, E.C.Y. Peh, and A. T. Hoang, “Sensing-Throughput Tradeoff for Cognitive Radio Networks,” IEEE Transactions On Wireless Communications, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp 1326-1338, (2008). [CrossRef]
- G. Ganesan and Y Li, “Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio,Part I: Two User Networks,” IEEE Transactions On Wireless Communications, vol. 6, pp. 2204-2214, (2007). [CrossRef]
- C. You, H. Kwon, and J. Heo, “cooperative TV spectrum sensing in cognitive radio for Wi-Fi networks” IEEE transactions on consumer electronics, vol. 57 , ( 2011).
- A. Satheesh, S. H. Aswini, S. G. Lekshmi, S. Sagar, “Spectrum sensing techniques A comparison between energy detector and cyclostationarity detector”, International Conference on Control communication computing, pp: 393, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.