MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- B. Goode “Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)”. Proceedings of IEEE, 90, pp. 1495-1517, (2002) [CrossRef]
- R. P. Swale. BT Technology Journal, 19 n.2, p.9-22, (2001) [CrossRef]
- C. Gargour, M. Gabrea, V. Ramachandran and J.M Lina, “A Short Introduction to Wavelets and their Applications”, IEEE -CS Mag, pages 57-68, (2009)
- A. Grossmann and, J. Morlet, SIAM Journal of Analysis, 15: 723-736, (1984) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Misiti, Y. Msiti, G.Oppenheim and J.M Poggi, “Wavelet Toolbox TM user‟s Guide”, The math works inc; (2000)
- R Polikar, “The Wavelet Tutorials”, July 16, (2001)
- M. Sifuzzaman, M.R. Islam and M.Z. Ali, “Application of Wavelet Transform and its Advantages Compared to Fourier Transform”, JPS, 13, 121-134, ISSN: 0972-8791, (2009)
- G.Tzanetakis, G. Essl, P. Cook, “Audio Analysis using the Discrete Wavelet Transform”, ICASSP, (1980)
- Goran Kronquist and Henrik Storm, “Denoising a Speech Signal using wavelets”, IEEE Transaction on Communication, 28, pp 84-95, (1990) [CrossRef]
- G.W. Wornell, Member IEEE, “ Emerging Applications of Multirate Signal Processing and Wavelets in Digital Communication”, Proceedings of the IEEE, 84, no. 4, pages 586-603, (1996) [CrossRef]
- P. Srinivasan and L. H. Jamieson, “High Quality Audio Compression using an Adaptive Wavelet Packet decomposition and Psychoacoustic Modeling” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 46, No. 4, pp. 1085-1093, (1998) [CrossRef]
- M.L. Hilton and R. T. Ogden, “Data Analysis Wavelet Threshold Selection in 2-D Signal Denoising”, IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Learning, 11 pp 674-693,1999.
- S.Wook, Y.Cheol and D.H Youn, “Speech Quality Measures for VOIP using Wavelet based Bark Coherence Function”, Eurospeech Scandinavia, (2001)
- L. Ding and R. A. Goubran, “Speech Quality Prediction in VOIP Using the Extended E-Model” 0-7803-7975-6/03/$17.00 (C), (2003).
- L.Zhong-bo, T. Tao, Z. S.hui, K. J.ming, “Wavelet Transform Based Adaptive Playout Algorithm for VOIP”, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- F. F. Li, “Speech Intelligibility of VOIP to PSTN Interworking-A Key Index For the QoS”, Printed and Published by the IEE (The institute of Electrical Engineers), pp 104-108, (2004).
- T.Kawata, S.Shin, A.G. Forte Henning Schulzrinne, “Using Dynamic PCF to Improve the Capacity for VOIP Traffic in IEEE 802.11 Networks”.
- C.Aggarwal, D.Olshefski, D. Saha, Z.Yin Shae, P.Yu, “CSR: Speaker Recognition from Compressed VOIP Packet Stream-IBM Research Report”, RC23499 (W0501-090), (2005)
- C.Wang and Q.Wu, “Information Hiding in Real-Time VOIP Streams”, ninth IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia, pages 255-262, (2007)
- I.U. Haq, K. M. Yahya, G.M.Hassan, T. M. Jadoon, “Analysis of VOIP by Using Different Vocoder in IEEE 802.11b Wireless Networks”, NCSCCKK-NWFP, Pakistan, May 23-25, pages 84-87, (2008)
- H.Tian, K.Zhou, H.Jiang, Y. Huang, J. Liu, and D.Feng, “An Adaptive Steganography Scheme for Voice over IP” IEEE ISCAS 2009.
- A. Mondal, C.Huang, J.Li, M.Jain and A. Kuzmanovic, “A Case for Wifi Relay: Improving VOIP Quality for Wifi Users”.
- M. Sifuzzaman, M.R. Islam and M.Z. Ali, “Application of Wavelet Transform and its Advantages Compared to Fourier Transform”, JPS, 13, 121-134 ISSN: 0972-8791, (2009)
- H.Kazemitabar, S.Ahmed, K.Nisar, A.B. Said and H.B. Hasbullah, “A Comprehensive review on VOIP over Wireless LAN networks”, www.csl.issres.net, 2(2), (2010)
- J. Tang, Y Cheng, “Quick Detection of Stealthy SIP Flooding Attacks in VOIP Networks”, Proceedings of IEEE ICC, Kyoto, Japan, (2011).
- S.Rekik, D.Guerchi, S.A.Selouani and H.Hamam, “Speech steganography using wavelet and Fourier Transforms”, EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing 2012, A Springer Open Journal, (2012)
- I.Philipa, V.E Idigo, A.James, “Modeling and Simulation of Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)”, (IJEIT) 1, Issue 4, ISSN: 2277-3754, pp 225-233, (2012)
- R.Ganiga, B.Muniyal and Pradeep, “International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887)” 50 – No.11, pp 25-31, (2012).
- Y.Pan, J.Chung, Z. Zhang, “Analysis of Performance of VOIP Over various scenarios OPNET 14.0”, Final Report Group 11, SFU, Spring (2012).
- A. Dubey, “Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Network and NS-3, VOIP Simulation Environment”, (IJSCE) ISSN: 2231-2307, 2, Issue-5, (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.