MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Azzedine Boukerche, “Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocols for Ad Hoc Wireless Networks”, Mobile Networks and Applications 9, pp.333–342, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Abid Ali Minhas, Fazl-e-Hadi, Danish Sattar, KashifMustaq and S. Ali Rizvi,“Energy Efficient Multicast Routing Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks”,World congress on information and technology , pp.178–181, (2011).
- B.Baranidharan, B.Shanthi, “A Survey on Energy Efficient Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Vol.11, No.10, pp.35–40, December (2010). [CrossRef]
- Charles E Perkins, Elizabeth M Royer, “Adhoc OnDemand Distance Vector Routing”, Mobile Computing Systems and Applications, 2000. Proceedings, pp.1–11. IEEE, (2000)
- Daehee Kim, Sejun Song,and Baek-Young Cho, “Energy-Efficient Adaptive Geosource Multicast Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Journal of Sensors, pp.1–14, (2013)
- David B. Johnson ,David A. Maltz ,Josh Broch, “DSR: The Dynamic Source Routing Protocol for Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Networks ,” Mobile Computing, T. Imielinski and H. Korth, Eds, vol. 5
- Emad Felemban, “MMSPEED: Multipath Multi-SPEED Protocolfor QoS Guarantee of Reliability and Timeliness in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE Transactions On Mobile Computing, Vol. 5, No. 6, pp.738–754, (2006) [CrossRef]
- Heng Liu, Yan-tao Liu, Ting Yan, “Making On-demand Multicast Routing Protocol Aware of Energy in Wireless Sensor Networks”, pp.1–4, IEEE , (2008)
- Hyuntae Cho and Yunju Baek, “Location-Based Routing Protocol for Energy Efficiency in Wireless Sensor, pp. 622 – 631, IEEE , (2005)
- Jorge Sa Silva, Tiago Camilo, Pedro Pinto, Ricardo Ruivo, Andre Rodrigues, “Multicast and IP Multicast support in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Wireless Pervasive Computing, 2007. ISWPC ’07. 2nd International Symposium on, IEEE, (2007)
- Kiyotaka Oe, Akio Koyama, Leonard Barolli, “Performance Evaluation of a Multicast Routing Protocol for Wireless Mesh Networks Considering Network Load”, IEEE 27th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, Vol. , No. 4, pp.591–597, (2013)
- Luo Junhai, Ye Danxia, Xue Liu, and Fan Mingyu, “A Survey of Multicast Routing Protocols for Mobile Wireless Networks”, IEEE COMMUNICATIONS SURVEYS & TUTORIALS, VOL. 11, NO. 1, pp.78–91, (2009) [CrossRef]
- Manish V. Bhosle, Mininath K. Nighot and Somitra S. Das , “An Energy Efficient and Reliable Location wise Data Aggregation In WSN, IEEE International Conference on Computing Communication Control and Automation”, pp.322–326, (2015)
- M. Raj Kumar Naik, Hemant Bhardwaj and P.Samundiswary, “Residual Energy Analysis of DEC and Delivery Ratio Analysis of E-AOMDV protocol for Mobile Sensor Networks”, International conference on Communication and Signal Processing, April, 2013, India, pp.509–513, IEEE, 2013.
- Mohammad-Amin Kharraz, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad and Albert Y. Zomaya, “On-demand multicast routing protocol with efficient route discovery”, ELSVIER journal of Network and Computer Applications, pp. 942–950, (2012) [CrossRef]
- Mohamad Nazim Jambli, Kartinah Zen, Halikul Lenando, “Performance Evaluation of AODV Routing Protocol for Mobile Wireless Sensor Network”, IEEE 7th International Conference on IT in Asia (CITA), pp.1–6, (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.