MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- S.Khan, A. Kulkarni, “An Efficient Method for Detection of Copy-Move Forgery Using Discrete Wavelet Transform,” IJCSE, 2, No.5, pp: 1801-1806, (2010)
- X. Quan, H.B. Zhang, “Copy-Move Forgery Detection in Digital Images Based on Local Dimension Estimation,” IEEE ICCSCWDF International Conference on (CyberSec), pp: 180 – 185, (2012)
- X. Wang, B. Xuan, S. L. Peng, “Digital image forgery detection based on the consistency of defocus blur,” IEEE ICIIHMSP, pp: 192 – 195, (2008)
- F. Peng, X.L.Wang, “Digital image forgery forensics by using blur estimation and abnormal hue detection,” SOPO, pp: 1 – 4, (2010)
- P. Kakar, S. Natarajan and W. Ser, “Detecting Digital Image Forgeries through Inconsistent Motion Blur,” ICME, pp: 486 - 491, (2010)
- J. Grim and P. Somol, “Digital Image Forgery Detection by Local Statistical Models,” IIH-MSP), pp: 579- 582, (2010)
- B. Xu, G. Liu and Y. Dai, “A Fast Image Copy-move Forgery Detection method using Phase Correlation,” MINES, pp: 319-322, (2012)
- L. Kang and X. Cheng, “Copy-move Forgery Detection in Digital Image,” CISP, pp: 2419-2421, (2010)
- Chandrasekhar, N.P.Rao, “Recent trends in Ant Colony Optimization and data clustering: a brief survey,” IAMA, pp: 32 – 36, (2011)
- S. Murali, B. S Anami, G. B Chittapur., “Detection of Digital Photo Image Forgery,” IEEE -ICACCCT, pp: 120 – 124, (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.