MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Power Engineering|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- P.S. Jackson, J.C.R. Hunt, Turbulent flow over a low hill, QJRMS, 101, pp.929–955, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Bowen, The prediction of mean wind speeds above simple 2-D hill shapes, JWEIA, 15, pp.259–270, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Tayor, R.J. Lee, Simple guidelines for estimating wind speed variations due to small scale topographic features, Climatological Bulletin (Canada), 18 (2), pp.3–32, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- G.Y.K. Chock, L. Cochran, Modeling of topographic wind speed effects in Hawaii, JWEIA, 93, pp.623–638, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sergio, P. Santiago, L.G. Oscar, S.A. Angel, Wind Tunnel Analysis of the Aerodynamic Loads on Rolling Stock over Railway Embankments: The Effect of Shelter Windbreaks, Scientific World J, 2014, pp.1–17, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Kim, K.P. You, and J.Y. You, Characteristics of wind velocity and temperature change near an escarpment-shaped road embankment, The Scientific World J, 2014, pp.1–13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.