MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Power Engineering|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Dong, Yufeng, M. Kraft, and C. Gollasch. “A High performance accelerometer with fifth-order Sigma-Delta Modulator.” Journal of Micromechanics & Microengineering 15.7 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Henrion, W., et al. “Wide dynamic range direct accelerometer.” IEEE Solid-state Sensor & Actuator Workshop IEEE. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Yufeng, M. Kraft, and W. Redman-White. “Higher Order Noise-Shaping Filters for High-Performance Micromachined Accelerometers.” Instrumentation & Measurement IEEE Transactions on 56.5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Almutairi, Bader. Multi stage noise shaping (MASH) sigma delta modulator for capacitive MEMS inertial sensors. Diss. University of Southampton. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dong. Control systems for capacitive micromachined inertial sensors with high-order sigma-delta modulators. Diss. University of Southampton. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Zwahlen, P., et al. “Breakthrough in high performance inertial navigation grade Sigma-Delta MEMS accelerometer.” Position Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS), 2012 IEEE/ION IEEE. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Fu, Qiang, et al. “Design of high-performance fourth-order single-loop sigma-delta modulator for inertial sensor.” Optoelectronics and Microelectronics (ICOM), 2012 International Conference on IEEE.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Feng, X. Jin, and L. Wang. “Modeling and test result of closed-loop MEMS accelerometer with wide dynamic range.” Microsystem Technologies. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wilcock, Reuben, and M. Kraft. “Genetic Algorithm for the Design of Electro-Mechanical Sigma Delta Modulator MEMS Sensors.” Sensors11. 10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Norsworth, S.N.; Schreier, R.; Temes, C. Delta-Sigma Data Converters, Theory, Design, and Simulation; IEEE Press: Piscataway, NJ, USA. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Xuesong. Capacitive Position-Sensing Interface for Micromachined Inertial Sensors [D]. University of California at Berkeley. (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.