MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Power Engineering|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- T.W. Kerlin, E.M. Katz, J.G. Thakkar, J.E. Strange, Theoretical and experimental dynamic analysis of the H. B. Robinson nuclear plant, Nuclear Technology, 30, 299–316 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Edwards, K.Y. Lee, M.A. Schultz, State feedback assisted classical control: an incremental approach to control modernization of existing and future nuclear reactors and power plants, Nuclear Technology, 92, 167–185 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ben-Abdennour, R.M. Edwards, K.Y. Lee, LQG/LTR robust control of nuclear reactors with improved temperature performance, IEEE Trans. on Nuclear Science, 39, 2286–2294 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Arab-Alibeik, S. Setayeshi, Improved temperature control of a PWR nuclear reactor using an LQG/LTR based controller, IEEE Trans. on Nuclear Science, 50, 211–218 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ansarifar, H.R. Akhavan, Sliding mode control design for a PWR nuclear reactor using sliding mode observer during load following operation, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 75, 611–619 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Directory of Nuclear Reactors Vol. IX, 27–34, (International Atomic Energy Agency,1971). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. El-Sakkary, The gap metric: robustness of stabilization of feedback systems, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, AC-30, 240 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Georgiou, On the computation of the gap metric, Proc. Of 27th Conference on Decision and Control, 1360 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tanaka, M. Sugeno, Stability analysis and design of fuzzy control systems, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 45, 135–156 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.