MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine vision and robot|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- F. G. Miskelly, Assistive technology in elderly care, Age Ageing, 30, pp.455–458 (2001) [CrossRef]
- C. Trial, HiranoT. et al, Interactive Robots as Social Partners and Peer Tutors for childrens: A field trial, HCI, 19, pp.61–84 (2004)
- A. Benavides-Lara& M. Vargas-Salas, Original Mortality by accidental causes in children of 5 years and younger at the “Nacional de Niños” Hospital, Acta Med. Costarric., 50, pp.22–28 (2008)
- Y. Benguigui, J.C Bossio & H. Fernández, Operations Research on Integrated Management to Prevalent Childhood Illness, OPS/OMS, pp.437–532 (2001)
- C. a Reyes-Ortiz, S. Al Snih, & K. S. Markides, Falls among elderly persons in Latin America and the Caribbean and among elderly Mexican-Americans, RPSP/PAJPH, 17, pp.362–9 (2005)
- J. Broekens, M. Heerink, &H. Rosendal, Assistive social robots in elderly care: a review, Gerontechnology, 8, pp.94–103 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M. Pollack et al, Pearl: A mobile robotic assistant for the elderly, AAAI, pp.85–91, (2002)
- K. Wada et al, Effects of robot assisted activity to elderly people who stay at a health service facility for the aged, IROS, 3, pp.2847–2852 (2003)
- WadaK.et al, Effects of robot-assisted activity for elderly people and nurses at a day service center, IEEE, 92, pp.1780–1788 (2004) [CrossRef]
- A. Van Breemen, X. Yan & B. Meerbeek, iCat: an animated user-interface robot with personality, AAMAS, pp.143–144 (2005) [CrossRef]
- M. Fujita, AIBO: Toward the era of digital creatures, IJRR, 20, pp.781–794 (2001)
- R. Siegwart &I. R. Nourbakhsh, Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots, p.17, 30, 35 (2006)
- O. Tuzel, F. Porikli, & P. Meer, Human detection via classification on riemannian manifolds, CVPR’07, pp.1–8 (2007)
- V. Ferrari, M. Marin-Jimenez, & A. Zisserman, Progressive search space reduction for human pose estimation, CVPR’08, pp.1–8 (2008)
- P. Felzenszwalb, R. Girshick et al, Object detection with discriminatively trained part based models, PAMI, 32, pp.1627–1645 (2010) [CrossRef]
- N. Dalal & B. Triggs, Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection, CVPR, 1, pp. 886–893 (2005)
- S. Czaja & M. Rubert, Telecommunications technology as an aid to family caregivers of persons with dementia, Psychosomatic medicine, 64, pp.469–476 (2002) [CrossRef]
- W. Choi, C. Pantofaru & S. Savarese, A general framework for tracking multiple people from a moving camera, PAMI, 35, pp.1577–1591 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. D. Breitenstein, F. Reichlin et al, Robust tracking-by-detection using a detector confidence particle filter, ICCV, pp.1515–1522 (2009)
- H. B. Shitrit, J. Berclaz et al, Tracking multiple people under global appearance constraintsICCV, pp.137–144 (2011)
- P. Henry, M. Krainin et al, RGB-D mapping: Using Kinect-style depth cameras for dense 3D modeling of indoor environments, IJRR, 31, pp.647–663 (2012)
- K. Khoshelham & S. Elberink, Accuracy and resolution of kinect depth data for indoor mapping applications, Sensors, 12, pp.1437–1454 (2012) [CrossRef]
- F. Grossi, V. Bianchi et al, Internet-based home monitoring and control, AAATE, pp.309–313 (2009)
- O. Fuerst & T. Fuerst, U.S. Patent Application No. 11/198, 588 (2005)
- A. Sharkey & N. Sharkey, Granny and the robots: ethical issues in robot care for the elderly, Ethics and Information Technology, 14, pp.27–40 > (2012) [CrossRef]
- CQC, Fundamental Standers, http://www.cqc.org.uk/content/fundamental-standards, (accessed on December 2015).
- CQC, About Us, http://www.cqc.org.uk/content/who-we-are, ( accessed on December 2015).
- CQC, Using surveillance: Information for providers of health and social care on using surveillance to monitor services (2015).
- M. Boulos, N. Maged & S. Wheeler, The emerging Web 2.0 social software: an enabling suite of sociable technologies in health and health care education. HILJ, 24, pp.2–23 (2007).
- E. Machida, M. Cao et al, Human motion tracking of mobile robot with Kinect 3D sensor,SICE, pp.2207–2211 (2012)
- S. Huang & J. Hong, Moving object tracking system based on camshift and Kalman filter, CECNet, pp.1423–1426 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.