MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Theory and Engineering|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- C. M. P. Santos and M. J. Ferreira, “Control of an industrial desktop robot using computer vision and fuzzy rules,” in Industrial Electronics, 2005. ISIE 2005. Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on, 2005, pp. 1297–1302 vol. 3. [Google Scholar]
- F. Jovane, Y. Koren, and C. R. Boër, “Present and Future of Flexible Automation: Towards New Paradigms,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, vol. 52, pp. 543–560, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Å. Fast-Berglund, T. Fässberg, F. Hellman, A. Davidsson, and J. Stahre, “Relations between complexity, quality and cognitive automation in mixed-model assembly,” Journal of Manufacturing Systems, vol. 32, pp. 449–455, 7// 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Abad, K. Paynabar, and J. J. Jin, “Modeling and Analysis of Operator Effects on Process Quality and Throughput in Mixed Model Assembly Systems,” Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, vol. 133, pp. 021016–021016, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Agin, “Computer Vision Systems for Industrial Inspection and Assembly,” Computer, vol. 13, pp. 11–20, 1980. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Faugeras, N. Deriche, and N. Navab, “From optical flow of lines to 3D motion and structure,” in Mustererkennung 1989. vol. 219, H. Burkhardt, K. Höhne, and B. Neumann, Eds., ed: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1989, pp. 522–530. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Toscani and R. Deriche, “Cooperation between 3D Motion Estimation and Token Trackers,” in Multisensor Fusion for Computer Vision. vol. 99, J. K. Aggarwal, Ed., ed: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1993, pp. 153–153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Szeliski, Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications, 2011 ed.: Springer, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- P. Corke, Robotics, Vision and Control: Fundamental Algorithms in MATLAB vol. 2011, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Navab, R. Deriche, and O. D. Faugeras, “Recovering 3D motion and structure from stereo and 2D token tracking cooperation,” in Computer Vision, 1990. Proceedings, Third International Conference on, 1990, pp. 513–516. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, “A Flexible New Technique for Camera Calibration,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., vol. 22, pp. 1330–1334, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Thanhtam, S. Hyeunhun, and L. Sangyoon, “Fuzzy control of the lateral position of a moving web in roll-to-roll processes,” in Robotics and Biomimetics, 2008. ROBIO 2008. IEEE International Conference on, 2009, pp. 1637–1642. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kee-Hyun and K. Soon-Oh, “The effect of tension on the lateral dynamics and control of a moving web,” in Industry Applications Conference, 2005. Fourtieth IAS Annual Meeting. Conference Record of the 2005, 2005, pp. 529–536 Vol. 1. [Google Scholar]
- J. Shi and C. Tomasi, “Good features to track,” in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1994. Proceedings CVPR ‘94., 1994 IEEE Computer Society Conference on, 1994, pp. 593–600. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.