MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- A Dittmar, F Axisa, G Delhomme, C Gehin, “New concepts and technologies in home care and ambulatory monitoring,” Study Health Techno Inform, pp. 9–35(2004). [Google Scholar]
- Vincent Ricquebourg, David Menga, David Durand, Bruno Marhic, Laurent Delahoche, and Christophe Loge, “The smart home concept: our immediate future,” In E-Learning in Industrial Electronics, 2006 1ST IEEE International Conference on, pp. 23–28 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Suryadevara, S. C. Mukhopadhyay, R. K. Rayudu, and Y. M. Huang, “Sensor data fusion to determine wellness of an elderly in intelligent home monitoring environment,” In Proc. IEEEI2MTC Conf., Graz, Austria, pp. 947–952 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. Tang, T. Venables, “Smart homes and telecare for independent living,” J. Telemed. Telecare 6, pp. 8–14 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rasika S. Ransing, Manita Rajput, “Smart Home for Elderly Care, based on Wireless Sensor Network,” Nascent Technologies in the Engineering Field (ICNTE), 2015 International Conference on pp.1–5 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.