MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Theory and Engineering|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- F. Obayashi, TomitaK., Y. Hattori, etc. “A Study on Environmental Control Method to Improve Productivity of Office Workers -Development of an Illumination Control Method and its Experimental Evaluation,” Human Interface Symposium 2006 No.1322, pp.151–156 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- PHILIPS. ActiViva club. [Google Scholar]
- Dong gi Lee, Hsin chen Chiang, Takaaki Koga, Kotaroh Hirate, “Basic Study on Discomfort Caused by LED Lighting Colors in Working Space,” AIJ Journal of Technology and Design, Vol. 17, No.35, pp.201–204 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chand, A. K. Dey “Jadoo: A Paper User Interface for Users Unfamiliar With Computers,” Proc. CHI 2016, pp.1625–1630 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Boyce, N.H. Eklund and S.N. Simpson, “Individual Lighting Control: Task Performance, Mood, and Illuminance”, Journal of the Illuminating Engineering Society, 131–142 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- JIS. JISZ9110. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- JIS. JISZ8721.1993 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.