MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- A. Racz, A. Teevary, and N. Reider, “Handover performance in 3GPP long term evolution (LTE) systems,” in Proc. MWCS, 2007, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ulvan, R. Bestak, and M. Ulvan, “The study of handover procedure in LTE-based femtocell network,” in Proc. IEEE WMNC, 2010, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- D. Aziz, and R. Sigle, “Improvement of LTE handover performance through interference coordination,” in Proc. of IEEE Veh. Tech. Conf. (VTC-spring), 2009, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kitagawa, T. Komine, T. Yamamoto, and S. Konishi, “Performance evaluation of handover in LTE-Advanced systems with pico cell range extension,” in Proc. IEEE PIMRC, 2012, pp. 1071–1076. [Google Scholar]
- R2-120652, On UE-speed-based methods for improving the mobility performance in HetNets, ALU, Feb. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (EUTRA); Mobility enhancements in heterogeneous networks, 3GPP TS 36.839, V11.1.0, Jan. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (EUTRA); Radio resource control (RRC); protocol specification, 3GPP TS 36.331, V11.3.0, Mar. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (EUTRA) and Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access Network (E-UTRAN); Overall description; Stage 2, 3GPP TS 36.300, V11.5.0, Mar 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (EUTRA); Further advancements for E-UTRA physical layer aspects, 3GPP TS 36.814, V9.0.0, Mar. 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.