MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- T. L. Marzetta, IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 3590–3600, (2010)
- F. Rusek, D. Persson, B. K. Lau, E. G. Larsson, T. L. Marzetta, O. Edfors, F. Tufvesson, IEEE Signal Process. Mag., vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 40–60, (2012) [CrossRef]
- H. Q. Ngo, E. G. Larsson, T. L. Marzetta, IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 1436–1449, (2012)
- J. Jose, A. Ashikhmin, T. L. Marzetta, Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, pp. 2184–2188, (2009)
- H. Q. Ngo, E. G. Larsson, T. L. Marzetta, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, pp. 3464–3467, (2011)
- J. Jose, A. Ashikhmin, T. L Marzetta, S. Vishwanath, IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 2640–2651, (2011) [CrossRef]
- Alkhateeb Ahmed, Leus Geert, W. Heath Jr. Robert, Proc. Asilomar Conference on Signals Systems and Computers, Pacific Grove, CA, Nov. 2014.
- A. Liu, V. K. N. Lau, IEEE Trans. Signal Process, vol. 62, no. 18, pp. 4786–4797,(2014) [CrossRef]
- Li Liangbin, A. Ashikhmin, T. L. Marzetta, Proc of 51st Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, pp. 226–232. (2013). [CrossRef]
- Jing Jiang, Zheng Xu, International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 107–116, (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. Tarighat, M. Sadek, A. H. Sayed, Proc of IEEE International Conference on Aoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, pp. 1129–1132. (2005)
- M. Sadek, A. Tarighat, A. H. Sayed, IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 1711–1721, (2007) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.