MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- B. Wang and K.J.R. Liu, “Advances in cognitive radio networks: A survey,” IEEE J. Sel. Topics Signal Process., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 5–23, Feb. 2011. [CrossRef]
- Z. Zhou, J. Hai, T. Peng, and J. Slevinsky, “Channel exploration and exploitation with imperfect spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 429–441, Mar. 2013. [CrossRef]
- Auer P, Cesa-Bianchi N, Fischer P. “Finite-time analysis of the multiarmed bandit problem,” Mach. Learn., vol.47, no.2-3, pp. 235–256, 2002. [CrossRef]
- X. Fang, D. Yang, and G. Xue, “Taming wheel of fortune in the air: an algorithmic framework for channel selection strategy in cognitive radio networks,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 783–796, Feb. 2013. [CrossRef]
- K. Liu and Q. Zhao, “Distributed learning in multi-armed bandit with multiple players,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 58, no. 11, pp. 5667–5681, Nov. 2010. [CrossRef]
- L. Blumrosen and S. Dobzinski, “Welfare maximization in congestion games,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 1224–1236, Aug. 2007. [CrossRef]
- L. M. Law, J. Huang, and M. Liu, “Price of anarchy for congestion games in cognitive radio networks,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 3778–3787, Oct. 2012. [CrossRef]
- D. Monderer and L.S. Shapley, “Potential games,” Games Econ. Behav., vol. 14, pp. 124–143, 1996.
- Y. Xu, J. Wang, Q. Wu, A. Anpalagan, and Y.-D. Yao, “Opportunistic spectrum access in unknown dynamic environment: a game-theoretic stochastic learning solution,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1380–1391, Apr. 2012. [CrossRef]
- T. Li-Chuan, C. Feng-Tsun, Z. Daqiang, et al., “Network selection in cognitive heterogeneous networks using stochastic learning,” IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 2304–2307, Dec. 2013. [CrossRef]
- P. Auer, N. Cesa-Bianchi, Y. Freund, and R. E. Schapire, “The non-stochastic multiarmed bandit problem,” SIAM Journal on Computing, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 48–77, Nov. 2002. [CrossRef]
- P. Sastry, V. Phansalkar, and M. Thathachar, “Decentralized learning of nash equilibria in multi-person stochastic games with incomplete information,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybernm., vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 769–777, May 1994. [CrossRef]
- V. Erceg, L. J. Greenstein, S. Y. Tjandra, et al., “An empirically based path loss model for wireless channels in suburban environments,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 1205–1211, Jul. 1999. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.