MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Z. Liu, T. Peng, S. Xiang, and W. Wang, “Mode selection for Device-To-Device (D2D) communication under LTE-Advanced network,” Proc. 2012 IEEE International Conference on Communication (ICC), 5563–5567, (2012). [CrossRef]
- K. Doppler, M. Rinne, C. Wijting, C. B. Ribeiro, and K. Hugl, “Device-to-Device communication as an underlay to LTE-advanced networks,” IEEE Commun. Mag., 47(12), 42–49, (2009). [CrossRef]
- C. H. Yu, O. Tirkkonen, K. Doppler, and C. Ribeiro, “On the performance of Device-to-Device underlay communication with simple power control,” Proc. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 1–5, (2009).
- P. Janis, V. Koivunen, C. Ribeiro, J. Korhonen, K. Doppler, and K. Hugl, “Interference-aware resource allocation for Device-to-Device radio underlaying cellular networks,” Proc. IEEE 69th Vehicular Technologies Conference, 1–5, (2009).
- C. H. Yu, O. Tirkkonen, K. Doppler, and C. Ribeiro, “Power optimization of Device-to-Device communication underlaying cellular communication,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communication, 1–5, (2009).
- K. Doppler, C. H. Yu, C. Ribeiro, and P. Janis, “Mode selection for Device-to-Device communication underlaying an LTE-Advanced network,” Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 1–6, (2010). [CrossRef]
- T. Peng, Q. Lu, H. Wang, S. Xu, and W. Wang, “Interference avoidance mechanisms in the hybrid cellular and Device-to-Device systems,” Proc. IEEE 20th International Symp. on, Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, 617–621, (2009).
- T. Chen, G. Charbit, and S. Hakola, “Time hopping for D2D communication in LTE cellular system,” Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 1–6, (2010).
- G. Yu, Z. Zhang, Y. Chen, P. Cheng, and P. Qiu, “Subcarrier and Bit allocation for OFDMA systems with proportional fairness,” Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 1717–1722, (2006).
- M. Zulhasnine, C. Huang, and A. Srinivasan, “Efficient resource allocation for Device-to-Device communication underlaying LTE network,” Proc. IEEE 6th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications, 368–375, (2010).
- F. Graziosi and F. Santucci, “A general correlation model for shadow fading in mobile radio systems,” IEEE Commun. Lett. 6(3), 102–104, (2002). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.