MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- M. C. Yang, and Y. C. Jiang, “Fading characteristics of HAPS communication channel in dynamic environment with low elevation angle,” Journal of South China University of Technology, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 27–33, Jan 2009. [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Bao, and S. X. Chen, “Near space static channel model rearch,” Journal of Air Force Engineering University: Natural Science Edition, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 22–26, May 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Gan, “Near space platform: emergency communication effective means,” Digital Communication World, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 45–49, Sep 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Y. D. Su, and S. X. Chen, “Near space Ka-band channel model,” Journal of Air Force Engineering University: Natural Science Edition, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 76–80, Oct 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Karapantazis, and P. F. Niovi, “Broadband communications via high-Altitude platforms: A survey,” IEEE Trans. Surveys&Tutorials, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 2–31, Nov 2005. [Google Scholar]
- W. Z. Li, C. L. Law, and V. K. Dubey, “Ka-band land mobile satellite channel model incorporating weather effects,” IEEE Trans. Communication Letters, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 194–195, Feb 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Loo, “Statical models for land mobile and fixed satelite communication at Ka band”. IEEE 46th Veh Technol Conf, 1996, Canada, pp. 1023–1027. [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Alejandro, C. R. Jose’Luis, D. P. Jose’Antonio. High-altitude platforms for wireless communications. United Kingdom: John, Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2008, pp. 123–135. [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Jose, A. D. Jos, “Channel model based on semi-Markovian processes. An approach for HAPS systems,” Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Computers, Veracruz, Mexico, 2004, pp. 52–56. [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, H. Xu, and H. J. Wu. “HAPS Communication in the low elevation angle the performance analysis,” Radio communication technology, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 51–52, Mar 2003. [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Wang, and W. X. Luo. “Ka frequency satellite communication channel building and system performance simulation,” Journal of Communication, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 61–69, July 2001. [Google Scholar]
- E. Lutz, D. Cygan, and M. Dippold. “The land mobile satellite communication channel-recording, statistics and channel model,” IEEE Trans. on vehicular technology, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 375–386, July 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. X. Fan. “A kind of new development mobile communication method: research of stratosphere communication”. Modern Electronic Technology, vol. 19, pp. 1–3, Jan 2005. [Google Scholar]
- C. Lin. “Near space fading channel modeling and its performance analysis,” Computer Engineering, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 80–82, Mar 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.