MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Signal Analysis and Processing Technology|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Wagdy M F, Vaishnava S. A Fast-Locking Digital Phase-Locked Loop[C] //Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations. IEEE Computer Society, 2006: 742–746. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El-Laithy D M, Zekry A, Abouelatta M. Speedingup Phase-Locked Loops based on Adaptive Loop Bandwidth [J]. International Journal of Computer Applications, 2013, 61(3): 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao M, Lo Presti L, Fantino M, et al. A software receiver adaptive phase lock loop method [J]. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Aung M, Hurd W J, Buu C M, et al. The Block V Receiver fast acquisition algorithm for the Galileo S-band mission [J]. 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Vilnrotter V A, Hinedi S, Kumar R. Frequency estimation techniques for high dynamic trajectories[J]. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 1989, 25(4): 559–577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Natali F D. AFC tracking algorithms [J]. Communications, IEEE Transactions on, 1984, 32(8): 935–947. [Google Scholar]
- Anguirre S, Hinedi S. Two novel automatic frequency tracking loops [J]. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 1989, 25(5): 749–760. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hurd W J, Statman J I, Vilnrotter V A. High dynamic GPS receiver using maximum likelihood estimationand frequency tracking [J]. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 1987 (4): 425–437. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aguirre S. An automatic frequency control loop using overlapping DFTs [J]. Telecommunications and Data Acquisition Progress Report, 1988, 94: 222–231. [Google Scholar]
- Hinedi S. An extended Kalman filter based automatic frequency control loop[C] //The Telecommunications and Data Acquisition Report. 1988, 1: 219–228. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Liang Q, Liang K, et al. A new extended Kalman filter based carrier tracking loop[C] //2009 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Microwave, Antenna, Propagation and EMC Technologies for Wireless Communications. 2009: 1181–1184. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.