MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- “Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Development Guide (2015-2020)”, China National Development and Reform Commission, 2015:3–5. [Google Scholar]
- Lopes, J.A.P.; Soares, F.J.; Almeida, P.M.R., “Integration of Electric Vehicles in the Electric Power System,” in Proceedings of the IEEE, vol.99, no.1, pp.168–183, Jan. 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Madawala, U.K.; Thrimawithana, D.J., “A Bidirectional Inductive Power Interface for Electric Vehicles in V2G Systems,” in Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, vol.58, no.10, pp.4789–4796, Oct. 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, S.; Shrestha, G.B., “An investigation into the impact of electric vehicle load on the electric utility distribution system,” in Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, vol.8, no.2, pp.591–597, Apr 1993 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shaoyun Ge; Liang Feng; Hong Liu, “The planning of electric vehicle charging station based on Grid partition method,” in Electrical and Control Engineering (ICECE), 2011 International Conference on, vol., no., pp.2726–2730, 16-18 Sept. 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A. M. William and A. M. Martin, “Travel estimation techniques for urban planning,” Transport Research Board National Research Council, U.S., NCHRP 365 Rep. B8-29.6,1998.[online]. Available: http://ntl.bts.gov/lib/21000/21500/21563/PB99126724.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, M J, Alexander, A. Evaluation of the impact of plug-in electric vehicle loading on distribution system operations. IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Calgary, Canada, 2009: 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Vyas, A, Santini, D. Use of national surveys for estimation ‘full’ PHEV potential for oil user reduction, 2008-07-21. Available: http://www.transportation.anl.gov/pdfs/HV/525.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Gang, “Monte Carlo method in system reliability analysis”, published by Science Press,2003. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Gaoping, “Research on the Adaptability of Large-scale Electric Vehicle Charging(discharging) Stations and the Grid”, Master’s thesis, Beijing Jiaotong University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Lamont; Obessis, E.V., “Emission dispatch models and algorithms for the 1990s,” in Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol.10, no.2, pp.941–947, May 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Chukwu, U.C.; Mahajan, S.M., “V2G electric power capacity estimation and ancillary service market evaluation,” in Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2011 IEEE, vol., no., pp.1–8, 24-29 July 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle-to-grid [Google Scholar]
- Chukwu, U.C.; Mahajan, S.M.; Spina, I.; Rizzo, R., “A nomogram for estimating energy loss in a distribution network due to penetration of V2G,” in Clean Electrical Power (ICCEP), 2013 International Conference on, vol., no., pp.476–481, 11–13 June 2013. [Google Scholar]
- National Development and Commission Reform, “Notice of the national development and Reform Commission on the implementation of the linkage of coal and electricity prices in North China Power Grid”, China public document, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.