MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- S.E. Humphris, M.K. Tivey, M.A. Tivey. The Trans-Atlantic Geotraverse hydrothermal field: A hydrothermal system on an active detachment fault. Deep Sea Research Part II Topical Studies in Oceanography. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Elbatran, O.B. Yaakob, Y.M. Ahmed, H.M. Shabara. Operation, performance and economic analysis of low head micro-hydropower turbines for rural and remote areas: a review. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. 43 (2015) 40–50 [Google Scholar]
- L. Mo, P. Lu, C. Wang, J. Zhou. Short-term hydro generation scheduling of Three Gorges–Gezhouba cascaded hydropower plants using hybrid MACS-ADE approach. Energy Conversion & Management. 76 (2013) 260–73 [Google Scholar]
- W. Chao, J. Zhou, L. Peng, Y. Liu. Long-term scheduling of large cascade hydropower stations in Jinsha River, China. Energy Conversion & Management. 90 (2015) 476–87 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hou, C. Luo, L. Wei, L.I. Peng. Study on short-term hydrothermal scheduling based on differential evolution. Power System Protection & Control. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brest, A. Zamuda, B. Bošković. Adaptation in the Differential Evolution. Adaptation Learning & Optimization. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Yuan, D.Q. Zhang, Z. Zhang. Study on Optimal Operation for Recession Flood of Hydropower Reservoir. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology. (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.