MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- J W Taylor, Short-term electricity demand forecasting using double seasonal exponential smoothing. J Oper Res Soc, 54 (8):799–805, (2003). [CrossRef]
- J.W. Taylor and P.E. McSharry, Short-term load forecasting methods: An evaluation based on european data. Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 22 (4):2213–2219, (2007). [CrossRef]
- John Peirson and Andrew Henley, Electricity load and temperature: Issues in dynamic specification. Energy Economics, 16(4):235–243, (1994). [CrossRef]
- HarveyAndrew and Siem Jan Koopman, Forecasting hourly electricity demand using time-varying splines. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 88 (424):1228–1236, (1993) [CrossRef]
- Michael Smith, Modeling and short-term forecasting of new south wales electricity system load. Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 18 (4):465–478, (2000).
- Ramu Ramanathan, Robert Engle, Clive W. J. Granger, Farshid Vahid-Araghi, and Casey Brace. Short-run forecasts of electricity loads and peaks. International Journal for Forecasting, (13):161–174, (1997) [CrossRef]
- R. Cottet and Michael Stanley Smith, Bayesian modeling and fore-casting of intraday electricity load. Journal of the American Statistical Association , 98:839–849, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Lacir J. Soares and Marcelo C. Medeiros, Modeling and forecasting short-term electricity load: A comparison of methods with an application to brazilian data. International Journal of Forecasting, 24(4):630–644, (2008). [CrossRef]
- V. Dordonnat, S.J. Koopman, M. Ooms, A. Dessertaine, and J. Collet. An Hourly Periodic State Space Model for Modelling French National Electricity Load. Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-008/4, Tinbergen Institute, (2008).
- J.W. Taylor and R. Buizza,Neural network load forecasting with weather ensemble predictions. Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 17(3):626–632, (2002). [CrossRef]
- H.S. Hippert, C.E. Pedreira, and R.C. Souza, Neural networks for short-term load forecasting: a review and evaluation. IEEE Trans. Power Systems, 16(1):44–55, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Karin Kandananond, Forecasting Electricity Demand in Thailand with an Artificial Neural Network Approach.Energies, 4(8):1246–1257, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Seyyed Mohammad Mousavi, Elham Sadat Mostafavi, and Fariba Hosseinpour. Gene expression programming as a basis for new generation of electricity demand prediction models. Comput. Ind. Eng., 74:120–128, (2014). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.