- C.H. Liu, K. T. Chau, and X.D. Zhang, “An Efficient Wind–Photovoltaic Hybrid Generation System Using Doubly Excited Permanent-Magnet Brushless Machine,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, vol.57, no.3, March 2010, pp.831–839 [CrossRef]
- Francesco Bonanno, Alfio Consoli, Salvatore Lombardo and Angelo Raciti “A Logistical Model for Performance Evaluations of Hybrid Generation Systems,” IEEE TRANS. on Industry Applications, vol.34, no.6, 1998, pp.1397–1403 [CrossRef]
- P. A. Dahono, M. F. Salam, F. M. Falah, G. Yudha, Y. Marketatmo and S. Budiwibowo, “Design and Operational Experience of Powering Base Transceiver Station in Indonesia by Using a Hybrid Power System,” Telecommunications Energy Conference, Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia, 2009, pp.1–4.
- P. Nema and S. Rangnekar, “Pre-feasibility study of PV-solar / wind hybrid energy system for GSM type mobile telephony base station in central India,” Computer and Automation Engineering, Bhopal, India, 2010, pp.152–156.
- D. B. Chia, B. L. Yong, R. K. Rajkumar, V. K. Ramachandaramurthy, “Design of a PV/Wind hybrid system for telecommunication load in Borneo region,” Environment and Electrical Engineering, Malaysia, 2010, pp.73–76.
- C. Nayar, M. Tang, W. Suponthana, “Wind/PV/Diesel Micro Grid System implemented in Remote Islands in the Republic of Maldives,” Sustainable Energy Technologies, Perth, WA, 2008, pp.1076–1080.
- L. A. de Souza Ribeiro, O. R. Saavedra, S. L. de Lima, J. Gomes de Matos, “Isolated Micro-Grids With Renewable Hybrid Generation: The Case of Lençóis Island,” IEEE Trans. on Sustainable Energe, vol. 2, no.1, January 2011,pp. 1–11. [CrossRef]
- Diana Neves, Carlos A. Silva and Stephen Connors, “Design and implementation of hybrid renewable energy systems on micro-communities: A review on case studies,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 31, 2014, pp.935–946. [CrossRef]
- Mei Shan Ngan andChee Wei Tan, “Assessment of economic viability for PV/wind/diesel hybrid energy system in southern Peninsular Malaysia,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, no. 1, 2012, pp.634–647 [CrossRef]
- Taher Maatallah, Nahed Ghodhbane and Sassi Ben Nasrallah, “Assessment viability for hybrid energy system (PV/wind/diesel) with storage in the northernmost city in Africa, Bizerte, Tunisia,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 59, 2016, pp.1639–1652. [CrossRef]
- H. C. Chen, J. C. Qiu and C. H. Liu, “Dynamic Modeling and Simulation of Renewable Energy Based Hybrid Power Systems,” Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies, Taichung, 2008, pp.2803–2809.
- H. H. El-Tamaly and A. A. E. Mohammed, “Modeling and Simulation of Photovoltaic/Wind Hybrid Electric Power System Interconnected with Electrical Utility,” Power System Conference, Middle-East, 2008, pp. 645–649.
- M. J. Khan and M. T. Iqbal, “Dynamic Modeling and Simulation of a Small Wind-Fuel Cell Hybrid Energy System,” Renewable Energy, vol. 30, no. 3, March 2005, pp.421–439. [CrossRef]
- S. Arul Daniel and N. Ammasai Gounden, “A Novel Hybrid Isolated Generating System Based on PV Fed Inverter-Assisted Wind-Driven Induction Generators,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 19, no. 2, June 2004, pp.416–422. [CrossRef]
- C. Wang, M. H. Nehrir, and S. R. Shaw, “Dynamic models and model validation for PEM fuel cells using electrical circuits,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 20, no. 2, Jun. 2005, pp.442–451. [CrossRef]
- C. Wang and M. H. Nehrir, “A physically-based dynamic model for solid oxide fuel cells,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 22, no. 4, Dec. 2007, pp. 887–897. [CrossRef]
- F. Valenciaga and P. F. Puleston, “Supervisor Control for a Stand-Alone Hybrid Generation System Using Wind and Photovoltaic Energy,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 20, no. 2, June 2005, pp.398–405. [CrossRef]
- C. Wang and M. H. Nehrir, “Power management of a stand-alone wind/photovoltaic/fuel cell energy system,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 23, no. 3, September 2008, pp. 957–967. [CrossRef]
- G. LI, Y. Chen and T. LI, “The Realization of Control Subsystem in the Energy Management of Wind/Solar Hybrid Power System,” Power Electronics Systems and Applications, China, May 2009, pp.1–4.
- Billinton R and R. Allan, Reliability evaluation of power systems, 2nd Edition, Plenum Press, New York, 1996. [CrossRef]
- L. N. Kishore and E. Fernandez, “Reliability Well-Being Assessment of PV-Wind Hybrid System Using Monte Carlo Simulation,” Roorkee, India, March 2011, pp.63–68.
- R. Billinton and R. Karki, “Capacity expansion of small isolated power systems using PV and wind energy,” IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, vol. 16, no. 4, Nov 2001, pp.892–897. [CrossRef]
- R. Karki and R. Billinton, “Reliability/cost implications of PV and wind energy utilization in small isolated power systems,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 16, no. 4, Dec 2001, pp.368–373. [CrossRef]
- D. K. Khatod, PantV. and J. Sharma, “Analytical Approach for Well-Being Assessment of Small Autonomous Power Systems With Solar and Wind Energy Sources,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 25, no. 2, June 2010, pp.535–545. [CrossRef]
- ErdincO. and M. Uzunoglu, “Optimum design of hybrid renewable energy systems: Overview of different approaches,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, no. 3, April 2012, pp.1412–1425. [CrossRef]
- Ahmed Said Al Busaidi, Hussein A Kazem, Abdullah H Al-Badiand Mohammad Farooq Khan, “A review of optimum sizing of hybrid PV–Wind renewable energy systems in oman”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 53, 2016, pp.185–193. [CrossRef]
- Ali M. Eltamaly, Mohamed A. Mohamed and Abdulrahman I. Alolah, “A novel smart grid theory for optimal sizing of hybrid renewable energy systems” , Solar Energy, vol. 124, 2016, pp.26–38. [CrossRef]
- Zhichao Shi, Rui Wang and Tao Zhang, “Multi-objective optimal design of hybrid renewable energy systems using preference-inspired coevolutionary approach”,Solar Energy, vol. 118, 2015, pp.96–106. [CrossRef]
- M.S. Ismail, M. Moghavvemi and T.M.I. Mahlia, “Genetic algorithm based optimization on modeling and design of hybrid renewable energy systems”, Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 85, 2014, pp.120–130. [CrossRef]
- Hosseinalizadeh Ramin, Shakouri, Hamed G. Amalnick and Mohsen Sadegh, “Economic sizing of a hybrid (PV-WT-FC) renewable energy system (HRES) for stand-alone usages by an optimization-simulation model: Case study of Iran,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 54, 2016, pp.139–150. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.