MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- B. Filipović-Grčić, A. Župan, I. Uglešić, D. Mihalic, D. Filipović-Grčić, “Transients Caused by Switching of 420 kV Three-Phase Variable Shunt Reactor”, Paper submitted to the International Conference on Power Systems Transients (IPST2015) in Cavtat, Croatia June 15-18, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. A. N. Jacobson, L. Marti, R. W. Menzies, “Modeling FJournalesonance in a 230 kV Transformer-Terminated Double-Circuit Transmission Line”, IPST ‘99 International Conference on Power Systems Transients, June 20-24, 1999, Budapest – Hungary. [Google Scholar]
- Hazlee Azil Illias, Ab Halim Abu Bakar, Hazlie Mokhlis, Syahirah Abd Halim, “Calculation of Inductance and Capacitance in Power System Transmission Lines Using Finite Element Analysis Method”, PRZEGLĄD ELEKTROTECHNICZNY (Electrical Review), ISSN 0033-2097, R. 88 NR 10a/2012, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Kamlesh K. Wadhwani, “Simulation of Parallel Resonance Condition in Electrical Network Using EDSA”, International Conference on, Computer Modeling and Simulation, pp. 708–713, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bradt, B. Badrzadeh, E. Camm, D. Mueller, J. Schoene, T. Siebert, T. Smith, M. Starke, R. Walling, “Harmonics and Resonance Issues in Wind Power Plants”,Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Roger C. Dugan, “Examples of FJournalesonance in Distribution Systems”, Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Salil S. Sabade, Himanshu J. Bahirat, Mythili Chaganti, Bruce A. Mork, “Shunt Reactor Switching Transients at High Compensation Levels”, Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Y Tugay, “10th International Conference on Electrical Power Quality and Utilisation, 2009. EPQU 2009”, 15-17 Sept. 2009, Lodz. [Google Scholar]
- V. Valverde, A.J. Mazón, I. Zamora, G. Buigues, “FJournalesonance in Voltage Transformers: Analysis and Simulations”, Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.