MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electrical Machine and Drives|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- Jizhou Zhu. The operation of PWR Nuclear Power Plant. M. Beijing: atomic energy press, 12(2000): p.138–139. [Google Scholar]
- Van den BerghF, EngelbrechA P. A cooperative apporach to particle swarm optimization. IEEE Trans on Evolution Computation, J. 8, 3, (2004):225–239. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huailiang, SU Ruijuan, XU Ruoning, GAO Ying. Cooperative particle swarm optimization. Journal of Computer Applications. J. 29, 11, (2009): 3068–3073. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Man chuntao, shengguimin. An Improved Algorithm Based on Cooperate Particle Swarm Optimization, Journal of harbin university of science and technology. J. 15, 6, (2010): 51–53, 58 [Google Scholar]
- E. Irving. Toward Efficient Full Aromatic Operation of the PWR Steam Generator With Water Level Adaptive Control,. Proc 2nd Int Conf Boiler Dynamics and Control in Nuclear Power Stations2. Bournemouth, C, 1979: 309–329 [Google Scholar]
- SU Ying-bin, XIA Hong, SHEN Ji, CFNN based water level control for nuclear steam generator, Chinese Journal of Nuclear Science and Engineering. J. 28, 2, (2008): 158–162 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.