- ZHANG Lin, SUN Anquan, WANG Tianyi, et al. Intelligent fault diagnosis of certain missile equipment. Journal of Central South University(Science and Technology), 216-220.(2013)
- LI Xue-liang, LIU Shi-bin, CHEN dong, QIU Song-song. Denoising of LAPS signal based on wavelet transform. Journal of Optoelectronics • Laser,25(5):835–839. (2014)
- Gu Wen-cheng; Chai Bao-ren; Teng Yan-ping. Research on Support Vector Machine Based on Particle Swarm Optimization. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology, 34(7):705–709. (2014)
- Lin Zhang, Liu Tao, etc. Research on Fault Diagnosis of Weapon Equipment Based on SVM. 2012 International Conference on Intelligent System and Applied Material GSAM,1242–1245. (2012)
- ZENG Zuo-qin. Application of Wavelet Transform for Data Processing in Making and Breaking Test. Electrotechnics Electric. 2:42–47.(2012)
- Hu Liang-mou. Support Vector Machine fault diagnosis and control technology. Beijing: Academic Press. (2011)
- An-quan Sun, Lin Zhang, Wen-feng Wang, et al. Robust FDI for a Class of Nonlinear Networked Systems with ROQs. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 1-8. (2014)
- Wang Chun-lin, Zho Uhao, Li Guo-neng. etc. Combining Support Vector Machine and Genetic Algorithm to Predict Ash Fusion Temperature. Proceedings of the CSEE, 08:11–15. (2007)
- Lin H T, Lin C J. A study on sigmoid kernels for SVM and the training of non-PSD kernels by SMO-type methods [EB]. http:/www.csie.ntu.edu.Tw/~cilin/papers.Html. (2003)
- Zheng Jun, HOU Rui-feng. Selection of Wavelet Base in Denoising of Wavelet Transform. Journal of Shenyang University,21(2):108–110.(2009)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fault Diagnostic and Fault-Tolerant Power Converters|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.