MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fault Diagnostic and Fault-Tolerant Power Converters|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- Zhou D H, Hu YY. Fault diagnosis techniques for dynamic system. ActaAutomaticaSinica, 35(6): 748–758. (2009)
- Ding S X. Model-based fault diagnosis techniques: design schemes, algorithms and tool. 2nd. London: Springer, 1-9. (2013)
- Sari A H A. Data-driven design of fault diagnosis systems: nonlinear multimode processes. Fachmedien Wiesbaden. NY: Springer, 11-30. (2014) [CrossRef]
- Qin L, He X, Zhou D H. A survey of fault diagnosis for swarm systems. Systems Science&Control Engineering: An Open Acess Journal, 2(1):13–23. (2014)
- Frank P M, Ding S X and Kppen-Seliger B. Current Developments in the Theory of FDI. Budapest, Hungary, 16-27. (2000)
- Gentil S, Lesecq S, Barraud A. Improving decision making in fault detection and isolation using model validity. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 22 (4-5): 534–545.(2009) [CrossRef]
- Wang X L, Wu P. Fault detection for control System based on unknown input observe. Lifting transportation machinery, (12):11-14. (2003)
- Chen J, Patton R J. Robust model-based fault diagnosis for dynamic systems. US: Springer, 65–108.(1999) [CrossRef]
- Hou M, Muller P C. Design of observers for linear systems with unknown inputs. Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on, 37(6): 871–875. (1992) [CrossRef]
- Hamayun M T, Edwards C, Alwi H. A fault tolerant control allocation scheme with output integral sliding modes. Automatica, 49(6): 1830–1837. (2013) [CrossRef]
- Zhu F. State estimation and unknown input reconstruction via both reduced-order and high-order sliding mode observers. Journal of Process Control, 22(1):296–302. (2012) [CrossRef]
- Zhang P. Design of Unknown Input Observer Based Fault Diagnosis Method for linear systems. Journal of ENGG College of Armed Pollce Force, 24(6):29–32.(2008)
- Hu Z K, Sun Y, Jiang B, He J, Zhang C F. An Optimal Unknown Input Observer Based Fault Diagnosis Method. Acta Automatica Sinica, 39 (8):1225–1230. (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.