- Wu Jinpei, Xiao Jianhua. Intelligent fault diagnosis and expert system. Science Press. (1997)
- Wang Yilong, Yang Shouzhi. The wavelet denoising method of based consistent threshold function. Shan Tou University Academic Journal (Natural Science), 28(4):66–74. (2013)
- Mallat S, Hwang W L. Singularity detection and processing with wavelet. IEEE Transaction Information Theory, 38(2):617–643. (1992) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Lavrik I, Young Jung Y, Ruggeri F, Vidakovic B. Bayesian false discovery rate wavelet shrinkage: theory and applications. Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation, 37(6): 1086–1100. (2008) [CrossRef]
- Xu, Y., Weaver, J. B., Healy, Jr., D. M., et al. Wavelet transform domain filters a spatially selective noise filtration technique. IEEE Trans Image Processing, 3(6): 747-758. (1994) [CrossRef]
- Banham M R, Katsaggelos A K. Spatially adaptive wavelet-based multiscale image restoration. IEEE Trans. Image Processing, 5(4): 619–634. (1996) [CrossRef]
- Mariantonia Cotronei, Laura B Mntefusco, Luigia Puccio. Multiwavelet analysis and signal processing. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-Ⅱ: Analog and Digital Signal Processing, 45(8): 970–987. (1998) [CrossRef]
- Gao Taichang, Han Xiaodong, Qu Shi. The electric field variability signal denoising of multi-wavelet transform. The PLA university of science and technology Academic Journal, 10(12):90–94. (2009)
- Xiang Dongyang, Wu Zhengguo, Hou Xinguo, Zhao Hua. Improving the denosing algorithm of multi-wavelet transform coefficient. High voltage technology, 37(7):1728–1733. (2011)
- Zhang Wenjuan, Zhou Dandan, Wang Ling. A improvement project of wavelet threshold denoising. Computer Development and Applying, 20(9):28–29. (2007)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fault Diagnostic and Fault-Tolerant Power Converters|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.